About zombies

If all want explosive (gas) zombie better make a fat zombie, who can make explosion and make a lakes of vomit Anyway, that’s more realistic than fire zombies or explosive
I have answer, how add gas to the zombie? He need “drink” that?

1 Like

I think inturned can’t be a full PvE game, try to remove killing players and try play bigger than 24 hours.
Quests in x3.0 was so boring.
Unturned it’s good game, but without PvP that’s game will forgot.
PvE mode for unturned 3.0 was created for exploring and discovering the map

1 Like

You don’t drink methane, gas is different than gasoline…

1 Like

There’s a thing called ‘Gas build up’ when a body decomposes. That’s one probable reason for a fictional zombie to gain gas.

Maybe you should research more, especially since you aim for realism. Can’t ask for realism if you have no clue how to make a game realistic

2 Likes

I close methane in “drink”, I know, you can just breathe that, but anyway, in that situation we need special zones where is Methan in air. And we can’t enter, or we LL die

1 Like

Bro, if that realistic add that I’m not against

1 Like

I think a more serious theme for the zombies would be great, with more zombie types having a different look (Riot Armored zombies, exploding zombies with bigger, rotten guts, etc) but without going completely over the top. A fine balance would be nice for sure.

However, I would honestly love to see some special, Scorpion-7 enhanced zombies with similar traits to 3.0’s special zombies. Brightly colored acid, stuff like that. Maybe they could even have their own clothing outfits and abilities. But I’d like for these guys to be distinct. You won’t find them in the city streets. You’ll have to look deep for them, in Scrop locations.

But hey. Anything we get in 4.0 will be better than 3.0’s system, without a doubt.

5 Likes

Zombies like burners should be only at burned citys,or when they get hit by a molotov spiters at scorpion 7 and deadzones flankers inside abandoned citys

2 Likes

Grammar much?

2 Likes

I don’t think zombies in riot gear should be there own type, well, not anymore than the military zombies were there own type in previous versions.

1 Like

That’s GREAT idea! I like that!
Nelson should make special zombies on special zones.
For example - Propane zone - explosive zombies.
Scorpion 7 - Acid zombies, and other experiments
Etc.
But on farms, cities, etc, will spawn simple zombies like a crawlers, crouchers (lol) and just walking zombies

1 Like

What’s a propane zone? I know English probably isn’t your first language, but i’m genuinely floored as to what a propane zone could be.

2 Likes

Hank Hills’ house

3 Likes

On a farm there should be a billy zombie. He was the buff bully in school with his American southern accent (cause he’s working on a farm) before the outbreak. As a zombie he would have thicc-er arms than a normal zombie and be able to throw you.

2 Likes

Something like that 82aa4928888dfe03d62e7d4b52eeae23

1 Like

And little sweet girl Annabel, she’s have a doll with same name and has red eyes, she can fly and throw all items to player. If u will try kill her doll, ready for…
For CHUCKY child doll! He’s just summon kids and all those kids will throw knives.

Це досить круто. Я зворотний образ шукав (і переклав це на українську), сподіваюся, це полегшить вам прочитати.

1 Like

Дякую! Зрозумів

Які ще ідеї маєте?

Нічого насправді не так цікаво. Мені зовсім добре, як зомбі вже функціонують.