Additional Eaglefire components

You can make a bumpfire stock from just a belt, or a length of rope, so they wouldn’t need to be too rare.

but then that would be to op, and also, I don’t think you can, because you need to replace to whole stock and handle. But, adding on to your idea, you could craft a bump stock, but it would be HORRIBLE, like decrease accuracy even more than the manufactured one (at full auto), and increases recoil by a lot. also, the crafted one would have some sort of durability, due to the hobjobyness. (the durability wouldn’t destroy it cause that would suck, but just make it worse)

The belt or rope would be attached to the gun, and looped around the shooters shoulder. One hand would be held at a fixed position, with a finger inside the trigger guard. The other hand would pull the gun forward like in the video. When the rifle is pulled fully forward, trigger is pulled into contact with the shooters finger, depressing the trigger, and causing the rifle to fire. When the rifle discharges, the gun recoils backward, allowing it to be pulled forward and fired again.
Sorry I don’t have any illustrations.

that make much more sense than what you said before, thx for the extra info

While this is real, perhaps you’d need to nerf the durability to the ground

Not sure stocks have durability. Or affect the firemode for that matter, so it might be difficult to implement them to begin with.

Well, it’s a new engine and a new code overhaul, so at this point virtually anything is possible.

To be honest I was kinda just expecting a vast increase in firerate vs actually changing to full auto, but we’ll see what works.

2 Likes

yes I like what nelson has said, but once again with people worshipping him xd… sorry old joke from a while back.

feld

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.