Air purifier

pode não funcionar dessa maneira, mas as talas também não cicatrizam existentes nos ossos da vida real, apenas ajudam na regeneração óssea.download

I think you’ve repiled to the wrong thread.

Also, no, there aren’t such thing as “Radioactive purifier spray”

As for the existence of radiation neutralizing spray I can not say it exists but it is a utility, and no I did not regret it

Alright. I’ve bit the dust again to re-think about this.

4.0’s infected would be something like a “plant-base” organism (I think) in that case, this new “deadzone” might not be a radioactive wasteland. Rather a “hazardous biological” wasteland, in-which I’d be able to somewhat agree with this.

However, the concept of spraying your problem away is a little too bit silly, even for a silly game. (especially when that problem is a mind-taken fungus?) And as others have stated that gasmask exists. I don’t think that this would be necessary.

Not to mention that the spray’s effect would only lasted like 10-20 seconds at most.

1 Like

ike the splint example, there is something like a magic splint that instantly heals a broken bone, you can say ‘’ but the splint at least follows the bone healing principle it was created to help in that, since the cleansing spray was only made to leave the room smelling of melon ‘’, but going through the logic of does not exist see thisdownload this is an oxygen generator, without the help of oxygen cylinders (which is used to craft it) it causes you to breathe under the water, you just need to get close and ready you’re breathing, tell me does it exist? i dont looking for confusion only justifying my topic and removing the doubts, as much as the effect of the spray it would not last 10 seconds I would kick a 50 seconds, if the virus is of vegetal origin or a fungus it would make even more sense the use of purifiers since the main intention of them and kill microbes that are in the air that is the case of fungal spores.

Take it as you want. But using a civilian grade air purifier for looting a highly-rewarding places doesn’t seems right to me.

Sure, sprint does have a magical properties to heal your leg instantly. But keep in mind that it was in 3.0, not 4.0. And we’ve already suggested on how sprints and other medical shenanigans should’ve been in 4.0 to death.

Oxygenator was added due to “Balancing reasons” to make
skybases and underwater bases harder to maintain. (Even though I think it shouldn’t exist. It’s existed. Because people wanted it to existed at that time.)

Now, look at our cases. Do people wanted it to happen? Does it has a preferable alternative? Does it make the game balanced? And should he programmed a new system which is extremely hard to programmed and understood when there’s a more reasonable alternative that’s already good by itself?

I don’t really wanted to continuing this conversation because it’d just be about the same thing. Bring up this feature, bring up that feature. Wadiladida it’s just bad. Deal with it.

2 Likes

download

Organic doesn’t mean plant based.

I know this is Unturned and all, but I think we won’t be seeing civilian-grade disposable purifiers that would handle goddamn Chernobyl any time soon.

You can kiiiinda contradict this argument by referring the Shadowstalker, but not really since rail guns are at least already a thing.

Finds a radioactive warning sign

Equips Fabreze

5 Likes

Hey, how about making air fresheners that can be used 5 times. And when inhaled it gives you more stamina. Oh, and you need to find them in 5 diffrent types of smell.

-Vanilla
-Lemon
-Lavender
-Freshmint
-And the smell of harambe.

Shoo, SHOO WITH YOUR DEAD HARAMBE MEMES.

Sooo, basically getting high off of the aeresol in the spray? No thank you… Not in this game…

1 Like

You’re right, Harambe is dead. Press F to pay respects.

I hope the angry gorillas that saw that meme come to kill you.

F

Surely can’t wait to erase Chernobyl’s radiation with the power of Pepper Spray

2 Likes

Please only use your dots in a HORIZONTAL fashion. Ex: …

I forgot how to add a large space.

Plz dun steb me wit ferk

< br >
without the spaces works

atleast, I think it does

1 Like

I also think the OP want to say about the first, not the second.
However the air purifier is great, is this a Winix?

best air purifiers|best large room air purifiers|