Aj_gaming exposed (not clickbait) (gone wrong) (how do i spawn mapl strike)

AJ_Gaming. Love him or hate him, he’s obviously one of the most well-known people on the forums.

However, there’s something odd about AJ; while his profile states that he’s 15, he is suspected to be lying about his age; this is for a variety of reasons.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have accumulated CONCRETE proof that AJ_Gaming is lying about his age.

Now, before I begin, here’s a legal disclaimer:
As stated in the FAQ, it is against the rules of the forums to harass individuals or expose their private information. What I am about to display does not fall under these two categories for two reasons: firstly, everything I am posting was already publicly posted by AJ. Secondly, I am not exposing any private information about AJ; I am simply disproving his falsehoods about what he claims is his age.

So, I am sure that more than a few people find that AJ_Gaming’s stated age of 15 on his profile seems more than a little questionable. However, up until this point, there has been no real concrete evidence that this age is wrong.

However, I noticed something yesterday; AJ_Gaming has been registered for over a year, and his description has not changed but once in that time to the extent of my knowledge. Logic shows that he must have changed his age at some point, from 14 to 15 or from 15 to 16, correct? However, this has not happened. This is not concrete evidence however; AJ could simply have forgotten to change it over, or his description is newer than I suspect. I decided to turn to the internet archive to see if AJ’s profile had any prior archives; sadly, there were none, and as such I could not prove this theory.

Having already invested 10 minutes into this, however, I was not going to give up so easily; so I turned to more in-depth methods. I decided to take a look at his post history; maybe he had let slip at some point of something that could disprove his age? Checking for any reference of age or date in his post history, AJ had not made any mentions of his age at all in any of his posts; except for one.
https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/so-hows-your-first-experience-with-the-internet/6146/15
AJ’s first experience with minecraft was when he was 8 or 9. This, at first appearance, does not help us much; referencing version dates, he could have very easily been introduced to minecraft in 2011 or 2012; which, while improbable considering the limited impact the game had had by that point, is possible, and therefore is not concrete evidence to proof that he is lying about his age. However, this was a starting point; if I could discover the version AJ was introduced to minecraft, we could find a year in which he was 8 or 9, and easily work from there to figure out his actual age.

However, while I was conducting my investigation, I was linked to AJ’s youtube channel. Interestingly enough, AJ was streaming at the time; and I decided to ask the man himself on what version of minecraft he had been introduced to.
minceraft
Now, version 1.5 of minecraft, termed the Redstone Update, came out on March 13th, 2013. It would be succeeded by 1.6.1, the Horse Update, two months later, on July 1st, 2013. This means that there was a window of a few months of which AJ could have been first introduced to the game; and, as said before, he was 8 or 9 when he was first introduced to the game. This means, that at his oldest, he could currently be 14 years old; and this is giving him the benefit of the doubt in that he was 9 when first experiencing minecraft.

So, in conclusion:

AJ_Gaming has stated that he was 8 or 9 when he first played minecraft.

AJ_Gaming has said that his first experience with minecraft was 1.5 of the Java version; meaning the full release of the game, not any of the earlier development phases.

Therefore, at his oldest, AJ could currently be 14, and the age stated on his profile is currently a lie.

I mean no personal insult to AJ, nor do I mean to expose private information; however, this does not stop me from doing a bit of detective work to expose falsehoods. :sunglasses:

11 Likes
Age is just a number, as AJ would say.

And jail is just a place, as I would say.

4 Likes

7 Likes

:b:hink :b:mote

Well dang.

Wait, rly?

I actually edited it a few days ago :stuck_out_tongue:

I was doing a tf2 (scout) stream.

I actually was getting pretty gud too.

First of all, crap, the forum has found my YouTube channel, second…

I was rather suspicious if you, but for the wrong reasons xd.

3rd, my earliest memory of Minecraft was in a house which we thought was haunted. (actually, I don’t remember playing it, but I know I had it.)

And the next memory is in another house, which we lived in with a pretty rude guy.

Actually, it may have been earlier than that, but as I said, I don’t really remember much from that time…

other than

Being super obsessed with that YouTuber who would make Minecraft videos for kids. And trying to recreate a few places from his videos.

In conclusion, I didn’t have accurate info as it was a pretty stressful time of my life.

But, I loved this post. Pretty dang funny if you ask me.

Rise and grind, gamers. It’s me again.

Ladies and gentleman? We got 'em. But I really gotta fuckin say how peeved i am that a certain SOMEONE got any of my replies where i say “hmm hmm maybe aj isnt 15???” deleted

really makes you thnk, dont it

ok fuck u stupids, i’m going back to my tomb

1 Like

shrug

*gulag

(10 character limit)

1 Like

Pesky and Aj would be the same age, not really surprising tbh

oniD%20snaS
Don’t worry my stando will help you delete your sins.

Ya know there’s only a year different between 14 and 15 right?

You know that there’s only a year’s difference between 15 and 16, yet one can land you in jail and the other can’t, right?

yeah. I do

good, make sre it stays thatways yuo fckuing degenerats

Не русский

just wanted to say that
no relevance to the conversation at all

Holy shit, didnt know HonorTheCall was on these forums

I just spent 55 dollars on 3 games… Yeah… T-T

gulag.
(10 character limit)

banan