Another gamer has fallen. f in the chat boys

(image removed for protection)
This gamer, most famous for her notable craftsmanship, skill, and sportsmanship in Ms. Pac-Man.

Members of the church of Orthodox Gamers, press F to pay respects…

14 Likes

Haven’t heard of her,but as a gamer I shall complete my duty.

F

5 Likes

F

1 Like

That title combined with the last sentence sound extremely unserious on your part.

1 Like

I hope you’re okay, Rain.

6 Likes

You know I’d rather joke around than cry all day. If everyone expects me to mourn and cry well thats their own thing. I naturally make bad situations out to be a joke.

And I’m not joking about Ms pac-man. That was her favorite arcade game back in the 80’s.

My mom was a very beautiful and great person for most of her life, and she’s the kind of person that would rather have everyone at her funeral dancing and being happy than sad and crying. I wanted to come and make a post about my mom, but it seemed a bit irrelevent to SDG, so I made it a bit funny and memey. sorry.

17 Likes

Sorry about your Mother, hope you can figure things out.

15 Likes

If I may ask this question publicly, what’s gonna happen to you?

My condolences by the way.

2 Likes

dude, alright, i’m not trying to be a dick here. but, i would personally not post about that stuff here, and try to make a joke out of it. this is some stuff you gotta actually take serious and not joke around with it, especially titling the post like “another gamer has fallen, f in the chat boys” . sorry to hear about your mother, though. i really am.

also, btw, you should censor the names and etc. you might have doxxed yourself.

5 Likes

That is just awful.

Make sure to stay close to people that can help you not feel so low.

4 Likes

F

Sorry for your loss Mr. Rain

:pray:

2 Likes

F thoughts and wishes man :frowning:

3 Likes

Stay strong my furry man. We here for you.

3 Likes

Sorry about your mother’s death. You 2 cared very much for each other.

3 Likes

you wrote to me privately already. so I’ll post my reply here too

I took a long nap, so now I can actually get back to you.

I’m not sure. at all. CPS came and inspected the house. I went to school for a brief period in the morning to tell them what happened and that I’d like to miss the first week excused.

A relative in Florida is being slammed by the hurricane, but afterwards she’ll make her way up here.

I met a great girl in school, and her parents are helping me and letting me go over to her house to rest for a while.

I used to be really good childhood friends with the Neihbors next-door, so my mom and others got along with them alot. They, with my Floridian relatives 120$ she sent, took me out to get lots of food/drinks today. Pretty tried after moving so much stuff.

Maybe CPS will throw me into the foster system. Maybe I go to Florida with my relative. Maybe someone ‘adopts’ me. who knows. its uncertain.

6 Likes

Don’t want to repeat myself when I said hope you can figure things out, but that’s a terrible situation to be in. Hopeful you don’t go into the Foster System, I’ve heard some nightmarish stories from people who’ve been in it. Good luck.

2 Likes

Damn , im sorry rain , im not rly good with things like this but in case you didnt realize a lot of people think you are cool

Also F

1 Like

F
My condolences sorry for your loss

1 Like

I would advise you to speak for yourself, if you please… In reality everyone has their own different opinion

September is off to a great start

No the woods Dev does a triple flip over Zoey Quinn (I.e suicide because of cancel culture)

Boat catches fire

and another game Dev dies

Great start, future is awesome