Arizona map

I dont think any reasonable person would think hed do this anyways.

3 Likes

I believe that you are- like others indicate, just seeking attention through a non-sensical post that doesnā€™t even have the genuine stupidity some otherā€™s do that give them that honest flare (Believe me, I know myself).

Even with that- it wouldnā€™t make sense since Nelson seems to be going with the theme of:

Country or Capitalā€™s.

I mean- Germany, Washington, PEI, Russia,
Then in Nelsonā€™s featured Curated: Belgium, Hawaii (Hawaii was not a part of a country at one point, being totally an independent region that was however, marred by territorial infighting between many tribes) Greece, Rio De Janeiro (ex Capital of Brazil).

The list goes on and on but it seems that Nelsonā€™s main goal is to capture countries.

As thereā€™s already 100ā€™s of countries- hundredā€™s of map ideas. (not even including the stranger parts of Earth like Easter Island)! All with different cultures.

Capturing each state and each city of each country would be hell.

But you see Nelson likely realizing that and instead just doing 1 capital city or 1 country.

Good thinking in my opinion. (Iā€™ll relearn formatting on this Forum One Year Molton!)

PSST-

BOO! A NECRO!

Paladin- if thatā€™s correct.
Iā€™ve never wanted anything in my life xD

Also Pesky.

Paladin is right about the load things. Unturned is a poorly Optimized game and I believe Nelson is just aiming to hit that ā€˜nicheā€™ audience of Fortnite kids that waste thousands from their parentā€™s on hip skinā€™s and microtransactionā€™s (people who can handle this).

Thatā€™s another way to say that I think Nelson gave up mostly on spending days optimizing each thing to a good tune.

These maps do not represent the capitals of the US or Canada, so I donā€™t really get that point.

Nelson doesnā€™t make the cosmetics for Curated maps, thatā€™s up to the mapā€™s creators, and he has a final say in what is allowed in the game and what isnā€™t as a cosmetic.

I hear people throw around the word ā€œOptimizationā€ a lot. For what itā€™s worth, Unturned isnā€™t terribly optimized, it just isnā€™t optimized that well. Blame spaghetti code. If Nelson wanted to go through the game and ā€œoptimizeā€, it would require him to basically rebuild the game from the ground up, and is one of the main reasons as to why heā€™s working on Unturned II now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 26 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.