I’ve been wanting to make some models of a few vehicles for UII so I started out with a Colorado. There are still a few issues I haven’t fixed yet like the front of the truck but I’ve got a majority of the detail I originally wanted in it. This was actually the first vehicle I’ve ever made so I expected it to be much worse.
Since car documentation is almost non-existent at this point, I used the Hatchback as a base for the truck and tore it apart to get what I needed. Ignoring the exhaust pipe and the odd slope of the front, I feel like I managed to remove most signs of my starting point. The cab of the truck came from splitting the hatchback in half, moving the top section a little farther forward, and extending the rear to fit seats in.
I also turned the hatchback into a stretch limo before I started work on the truck.