Attempt at a UII Vehicle: Chevy Colorado

@GreatHeroJ I have to agree with you on this one, I don’t spend a lot of time on the forum, but I’ve never seen something so close like this one (except one bike I saw like a year ago that was spot on)

If someone has a pic of a model that accurately represents the UII style that we know so far, please leave a reply =)

@dbking And honestly, at least one of them has something hidden somewhere, they don’t seem to have anything that could belong to UII

I may make a few more vehicles sometime in the next few days since I’ve got nothing better to do. Still need to upload my little UII object tool first though, haven’t had time to do that because of a quick change in IRL plans over the weekend.

3 Likes

That’ll be adjusted once we get more UII vehicles to look at. With the last version I showed here I also kind of forgot about the window trim and did it quickly for the render.

“Are you sure you want to continue this old conversation?”

I’m gonna go with yes here. First row, first version. Second row, second version. Third should be self-explanatory.

Were there enough changes to justify bringing this back? Not at all.

Main thing here is to show a few minor adjustments I made with length and height along with some improvements to my renders so smooth stuff looks smooth.

In the next few weeks I’ll be making a post on some of the commercial vehicles I’ve been working on.

4 Likes

Good to see you’re back! I’m eager to see more of your work.

I’ve also done a lot of stuff along this time, I’ll drop some photos in case you’d like to see some things (I’ll hide it so it doesn’t occupy a lot of space in your post)

Pics

4 Likes

Would it be safe to say that these two images have sexual appeal?

3 Likes

I’m biased towards the Silverado but I absolutely hate the tail lights on the new ones. It seems like the F-150 he made is in a much more complete state though.

1 Like

safer than vasectomy.

1 Like

Looks like a toyota :joy:

images

the virgin america truck vs the chad toyota

3 Likes