Australia Map?

Let’s just agree to disagree before an argument starts and say that Tasmania is the true wanker state

Everyone from Tasmania has 2 heads. It’s a simple fact.

1 Like

I’ve seen this idea a couple of times in conversations. But like I said to most of them, even if Australia or part of Australia is added to Unturned right now as a map, it wouldn’t impact the community because it is too bland for 3.0. In fact, many of them would like to see it & most other maps in 4.0/UII. For 3.0 it would just be another Greece, Hawaii or any map that isn’t played too often. Not to mention that there are also a lot of maps for 3.0 competing to gain curation & adding Australia to the list would have the conditions said above to happen to it too, which is not being payed on often. The community from my observation is waiting for UII/4.0 more than another map for 3.0 really. Nonetheless a cool idea I guess, but in my two cents they don’t really attract the community’s attention that much & in my opinion to compensate for that I’d rather move the project to 4.0 or really have it try to play out similarly to unique maps that are actually decent or more like Russia.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.