Bandit NPCs/bad guys?

Some hostile NPC’s would be good. Maybe just some bandit-type dudes that roam around certain areas, with small arms/shotguns/hunting rifles. I mean, I know a lot of you are going to try and turn this down, but honestly. There are zombies, so why not? It would give the game a better feel, rather than be all about killing zombies, getting loot, and repeating.

Also, I kinda believe teaming up with friends and messing around with hostile NPCs would kinda be quite fun, better than angry children running around on PvP servers.

3 Likes

This has been suggested far too much. We simply don’t know if we’ll see them in 4.0.

@AnimaticFreak Here’s another one.

4 Likes

TBH, I agree with bandit npcs but some of the more popular/well known regard disagree so yeah… But I do like the idea of bandits. Even if this post will be added to the list of bandit npcs posts.

2 Likes

At what point is this going to stop happening

3 Likes

It won’t stop, people want it. And when people want something, they wont let up.

1 Like

@Whistleblower Told me that they were actually considered on the github but discontinued. So don’t get your hopes high at all.

1 Like

Yeah it would be cool

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.