Best game trailers you've seen?

what’re the best trailers you’ve seen for video games?

A few of mine:

Definitely not the most accurate depiction of gameplay in ED, but it still consistently manages to give me goosebumps watching it. It seems like a dream game for someone like me who grew up watching shows like the clone wars and stargate.

By far my favorite Halo trailer, I read a lot of military science fiction, and this is how I always imagined it looking and sounding, no “pew pew”, but a smattering of familiar gunfire and explosions mixed in with shrieks and roars of an otherworldly nature. Makes me want a proper military SF film with practical effects, maybe based on a David Drake book.

3 Likes

Halo: Reach - Deliver Hope has always held a special place in my memory.

3 Likes

I forgot just how awesome halo reach’s marketing was

Again with the military SF, halo was one of the few shooters to use it and reach by far did it the best, it did a great job of making you feel like a soldier in the future, fighting to protect one of humanity’s last bastions in the stars, a real shame halo 4 came around and threw out a lot of the military SF elements

1 Like

Pretty much every single game before 4 has sentimental value to me, I remember playing 3 and Reach for the first time and enjoying it so much that I eventually bought MCC when it released. Halo will always be something special to remember, even if it’s just a video game.

1 Like

I like this Live Action trailer from War Thunder, I think it’s very epic

1 Like

I cry every time

Also the obvious AC trailers but everybody knows about those

10 Likes

I’m a big fan of Metro games and this Metro: Last Light live-action trailer still gives me goosebumps.

1 Like

Shit Game
Great Advertising
> Bethseda Logic

1 Like

I literally have a playlist of really good game trailers, so it’s my time to shine

1 Like

The music in unturned’s trailer makes it really special

All Assassin’s Creed trailers, before AC Rogue.
They looked so fucking cool. New trailers still look good, but not on the same level as Bortherhood’s trailer.
Also, that one Star Wars game, i forgot it’s name. The trailer is about 2 brothers trainer from birth as Sith ? Jedi ? It was unclear. Anyway, it looked amazing. Obviously not close to the actual game, but we’re talking about cinematic quality here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has probably the best cinematics for a Call of Duty Trailer. Game was pretty damn good, but just couldn’t live up to the hype the trailers produced.

Call of Duty: Warzone also has some pretty good trailers.

The Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War trailers were also pretty cool.

1 Like
6 Likes

Modern Warfare was good, cold war sucked ass in terms of balancing.

2 Likes

And his music… was electric.

2 Likes

Ukulele gang

2 Likes

man I miss old youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCU1ZFEiEMs they worked really hard on it

1 Like

1 Like