Buckshot Variations!

Changed the post to have a sort-of disclaimer. I hope some people are happier now.

1 Like

@LeMaKoTi a hollowpoint shell looks like a fuckin bullet! shit belongs in Assault Rifle!

1 Like

Slug also acts like a bullet but you put it in shotguns

1 Like

Yea but it loads into a shotgun. with a Hollowpoint, it loads into a fuckin sniper

1 Like

Hollowpoints are also loading into shotguns

1 Like

but they dont look like bigass sniper bullets

1 Like

Alright, let me expalin what a hollowpoint is.
This is a hollowpoint cartridge. As you can see, the bullet literally has a hollow point, hence the name. This is meant to cause large amounts of expansion upon impact to cause tissue damage.
These are shotgun pellets. As you can probably tell, they are very much, in fact, round. This is because most shotguns are smoothbore as rifling screws up the spread of the shot, therefore making pointed pellets is almost useless due to the fact that the shot goes all over the place and in all directions because there is no rifling.
On the other hand, this is a shotgun slug.
These are large, full-caliber rounds designed to cause massive damage due to the size of the shot itself. Technically, you could have a hollowpoint slug, but that in of itself is self-defeating because a slug already carries enough mass and is large enough to cause massive damage upon imptac, thereofre making it a hollowpoint is not needed.

1 Like

Hollowpoint shotguns exist and you just said it yourself. No need for “technically could”. I know how shotguns work. Hollowpoint slugs arent useless and are being used today.

1 Like

@LeMaKoTi Where does it say that

2 Likes

AFAIK there is literally only 1 company producing them, and they are not in widespread use.

1 Like

I see no point in this, as you can instead of inventing new types of ammunition, just add the really interesting ones that exist.

1 Like

Where does what say? I didnt understand.

1 Like

There are more than 1. Also for refrence only 1 mayor small arms amunition supplier supplies the entire U.S. military

1 Like

This image

1 Like

He said “Technically you could have a hollowpoint” in the last paragraph. Only he used a dodgy set of words. In reality it isnt techically you could, but rather you can

1 Like

There’s no reason to though.
And even if they did exist, they would be expensive and rare. People that shoot guns aren’t idiots, and god help them if they are.

1 Like

From what i’m gathering here is that these types of Buck shots are rare presumably. So of course, why on earth would we need a Buckshot that looks like a Bullet in a Shotgun.

1 Like

@LeMaKoTi so if i said you’re Technically an idiot its the same as you are an idiot?

Damn im comin in hot with those roasts
/s

1 Like

The way you compared it wasnt correct.
If we took your example,

Technically you could have a hollowpoint
Technically you could be an idiot
Vs
Hollowpoints exist.
You are an idiot.

The first ones are dodging the fact and are wrong, since hollowpoints do exist.

1 Like

You realise that slugs are also what you describe as “bullets in a shotgun”, and are very commonly used?

1 Like