Building Type of Suggestions and More that i want some Feedback On

Suggestions (w/ Explanation):

• Make it where bases are more rare:
    Now heres the thing, I want to see more of a survival thing since most people can setup a base within the hour, maybe add some of the huge walls like in rust and a gate so that can be the base until the requirement. Why you may ask, well i kinda wanna have a whole bunch of people with those camps and can also be used to take over part of a city and make it a friendly settlement.
    Example:

More like the 2nd one but the first one would be good way too. (i didnt make any of them)

• Second suggestion: Add buildable watchtowers through some blueprint:
    This kinda follows the last one, I want watch towers so then if people have a clan and other people are coming to raid them can spot them and tell the rest to get ready. It can also be used for like a survival camp so that if what nelson says about making it 64 people, clans can have people looking out to see if any hordes come (Incase the horde feature is added and random roamers)
    Example:
    wood
    I might edit this with more suggestions that are reasonable and really provide nothing thats not worth adding in my opinion
  1. The tents inside:
    So if it rains or something else you can go there, like military tents you can set up with some cloth (don’t have an image)

2. A blueprint type of system to do that we don’t have to carry the supplies and the things so such things as the watchtower or the tents or other prefabs that are added but then also they should have a building prossess like to build a watch tower it takes 1:20 minute or to make the tents with the cloth is like 1 minute

3. Destroyable environment:
    Now this first part isn’t probably a bad idea but maybe pickaxes and shovels can be used to dig small holes of trenches, this part I’m about to say is actually pretty good in my reasoning, some of the explosives do damage to the floors and buildings such as rpgs do the most and grenades do none etc

What suggestions do you guys have or what can i change about this?

1 Like

The camp idea is good, but the watchtowers…ehhhh.

Alright, let me put it this way. Watchtowers are a good concept for snipers and marksmen and such, however what most people don’t seem to realize is that if you can see someone, there’s a good chance they can see you too.

In practice, watchtowers are just really good places to get shot out of.

The only two scenarios I can see where a watchtower would be useful would be against a horde of Turned teeming outside the compount, or if the tower is of a fully enclosed design with tiny firing slits that would be difficult to shoot through.

3 Likes

I do understand the watchtower part but like i said if he adds random wandering hordes then it would be usefull so if they are banging on the gates to kill them before its breached

2 Likes

how about abandoned survivor camps you can find… OOOOO Ima make a post about that now

1 Like

Pretty lit Idea these camps can maybe have notes that tell the story of those who were once there Notes or Books

1 Like

I would always prefer it if taking over a city block was a better or equal option to building a cabin in the middle of nowhere

1 Like

There would only be 1 flaw, if it’s in the city there are zombies right out the gate that’s why watch towers are also suggested also the zombies might spawn inside of the closure unless Nelson make a system that somehow stops that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.