Counter wipe, useless structure

Such system already works in Hurtworld.
But refresh works only when you put resources into it.
I don’t think it’s a bad idea, but neither perfect.

Don’t a lot of Hurtworld players complain about that specific mechanic?

I haven’t seen one complaining, my experience in-game is only > 100 hrs. I think it works great. All raided bases, dissapear in 3 days. No need for wipes.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear…

Why are you so crazy about making concepts and repeating the same thing and being so crazy about this topic itself ?

Answer is easy: Have an automatic system for wiping barricades and buildables.
Let’s say, Barricades have a wipe timer of 10 minutes or 1 hour at most, i’m not sure about this, leaving it up to others to decide.
Buildables on the other hand, have a week in their “timer”.
The buildables’ timers reset each time the owner logs into the server, meaning that active players are going to check in on their base, so the buildable is not inactive and has an actual purpose.

Your idea isn’t gonna do much, since i can easily make a building and place this refresher and now you have a raided/unused construction that is gonna clog the map.
The clicking thing is unnecessary, because: Why should someone have the necessity to click this refresher, when an automatic wipe timer can see that the owner is active and the base is used. (Of course, if this wipe timer idea gets implemented)

The 7 days protection can also make problems; imagine that the base gets raided, Owner is like: Fuck it, next server" and leaves, and then there’s a raided base which just gathers dust while this 7 days protection wears off. Of course, this is not a HUGE problem, but it’s still a factor, small or else.
In fact, server wipes are inevitable, it has to happen at one point, unless the host doesn’t care about the server, in which case it all gets clogged up and performance drops continuously.

Your temper is far from helping either.
Your solution is not perfect. Mine isn’t, too. It’s how it is.
People build, leave the server, go inactive, map wipes.
Not to sound rude or anything, but the way i see it, you’ve recently had a bad experience in Unturned where the server wiped and now you’re going on some crusade to give “wipe immunity” to bases. See that’s the thing. When a map gets wiped; EVERYONE loses, not just you. So at the end of the day, it’s all fine. I’ve had many bases over my 1k hour playtime and i’ve never had a problem with wipes.

3 Likes

A wipe is so that people start over because they have so much good loot or are building hude ugly bases. It wouldn’t work anyway because the stupid “refresher” would be in everyone base. A wipe would do nothing. Plus starting (please stop saying strating) from scratch isn’t a bad thing. In 5 minutes you have all your stuff back because the spawns in 3 are broken.

what you say is unfounded
many of us can allocate time to a beautiful base.
to build a base in a safe place is very disadvantageous for a short period of those many players prefer to build near a military area.
4.0 will be more survival and defense against zombies.
it would be beneficial to focus on building the bases (base, survive, zombi)

a 1k-hour can on rocket servers XD thirt peson .
that is, you focus on pvp and not on building a base in safe place
I have a double h on the server in the first person vanilla. (2,225 h) Steam Community :: Sherron Inman

and I came to the conclusion that it is useless to focus on the basis that work will be in vain.

your 1k experience is at pvp (rocket server, vault, shop, kit, tpa ) XDDDDD

anyway, I abandoned this topic, but I came back to see what stupid comments you say XDD

Stupid comments? Your the one who is making stupid comments trying to get something stupid added to the game which does the same thing as 3.0s system but in a small area.

anyway, I lost my interest.
I would like to close this topic.
my experience (2,225) first peson vanilla all time
your experience is just on the plugin server 1k (kits, vault, shop, tpa)= many of you do not see the benefits.

show your profile! let’s be friends to see what servers you are playing. XD (for fun is nothing serious)

That is highly assumptive of you. No where does darkySp mention what kind of servers he plays. This is pure fabrication on your part.

Not to mention that 1000 hours is highly experienced. To insinuate that his arguments and ideas are wrong simply because you have more hours is incredibly flawed logic.

Insulting people and using Ad Hominem (Which is a fallacy) is not going to get you anywhere, nor does it disprove his arguments.

1 Like

Not to mention he is either intentionally or unironically throwing in random stuff like “XDDD” to try making a point.

Like, c’mon Ivan, if you say you’re out of the discussion, feel free to stay out. Other people can discuss your topic at their discretion, and if you don’t want that, delete your post. It certainly beats acting immaturely and trying to degrade other users.

Edit: well played, Reaver

1 Like