This thread is going to concentrate on the current coronavirus outbreak which is evolving into a pandemic. This is probably the most serious thread series that I’ll ever make, and I’m going to be as sincere as one can possibly be. Humanity is currently overdue for a major pandemic. The last major pandemic we’ve had was the Spanish Flu, originating 102 years ago as a more lethal than average strain of H1N1.
Information to know about coronavirus. 1 in 5 cases end up with moderate to severe symptoms. All though 80% will be fine, that’s still 20% that you need to worry about. Of those, 90% will recover and as far as any health agency knows, there’s only a 2% fatality rate among those infected total.
Day 87 of the Coronavirus Outbreak. Cases in Italy and Iran are rapidly increasing, the Deputy Health Minister of Iran has been diagnosed with Coronavirus after press conference.
Iranian Press Conference
Grocery Stores in Italy empty due to coronavirus:
WARCORP’s advice to staying safe
- Stock up on at least three weeks worth of food per person, BEFORE coronavirus hits your town. It’s best for you and your family to get food now before it hits your town. Make sure it’s food that can last a while. Including the following.
- Large boxes or bags of rice
- Canned food
- Can opener (If you don’t have one)
- Face masks
Going out to a grocery store during a frenzy is likely going to result in you getting less food as seen in the video above, and is going to decrease your chances of getting infected.
If Coronavirus hits your town
- Watch your hands in hot water and with soap for 20 seconds.
- Avoid sick individuals, avoid going outside whenever possible. Some of the infected don’t show symptoms.
- Follow the advice of your country’s National Public Health Institute (NPHI). (the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Public Health England, Public Health Agency of Canada, or other national equivilant NPHI.)
- Do not panic, even though we’re swimming in a metaphorical ocean of shit. Keep a level head and stay calm. Even though I’m immune compromised and have a higher chance of both being in critical condition and death, I’m keeping calm.
Stay safe, and stay healthy.