COVID-19 Pandemic | Current Events

ok you make that joke but if you replace everett with a market and put both the biolab and the market in the same city that’s basically wuhan (where the virus originated)

1 Like

Uhh thanks? I guess

holy shit your right

that’s scary
but cool

It’s now Day 90.

Btw, if you want some data about the pandemic here’s a tracker. Btw, I don’t compare deaths to recovered. I compared how many are infected and how many could be hypothetically susceptible to the virus.

COVID-19 Data: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Actually I saw this link one of discord servers im in which has this coronavirus map in case you guys didnt see it yet. I find it promising that what it shows is correct and it also gets updated on the regular bases

F Italy

5 Likes

From what I’ve read so far Italy shows much bigger numbers due to them making lots of tests.

Well boys, looks like all those hours on Washington are going to pay off for all of us.

1 Like

7 Likes

Day 92

New York City has gotten it’s first case of COVID-19, it’s gotten a hold in the United States and in Toronto. It’s spreading in Italy and Iran fast.

China is likely lying about their numbers. They most likely have over 700,000 cases by this point, maybe in the millions by now in China alone.

3 Likes

me, who literally lives an hour away from NY

inb4 first case in texas :pensive:

3rd case of Coronavirus in my county happened 3 minutes from my best friends house

5 Likes

Feel sorry for your best friend.

le El Camino Hospital be like

theres coronavirus in the city where i live

:sunglasses:

imagine living in a city

imagine not living in a city

yeah it’s pretty nice

2 Likes

Day 93

Jordan, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, and four other countries now have COVID-19.

Senegal, Morocco, Latvia, and Tunisia are the four other countries to report cases. China is still lying out their ass about the numbers. South Korea has over 5,000 cases. Iran has over 2,300. Italy has just reached over 2,000 cases.

Total confirmed cases number around 92,303. Containment of COVID-19 has pretty much failed, coronavirus now a global pandemic, it’s on all six populated continents. You can blame China for this massive fuck up.

If you can, go out and take some pictures of grocery stores in your area if you’re in an area effected by coronavirus. Of course, wear some protection to prevent yourself from catching it. There’s going to be food shortages, this is what you need to worry about above all else.

2 Likes