Danaby2's suggestion thread

please increase max inbound VC volume i cant hear anyone (i usually play the game at low volumes because loud gun sounds scare me :(((()

24 Likes

Please increase Mythical drops rates for Elver Mystery Box II (I need this)

9 Likes

Add kill la kill dragon beast reference

4 Likes

suggestion number 2 :
playing on military team deathmatch rp servers is annoying cus ur screen gets flooeded with names

how to fix (add option to change name to circles ):

20 Likes

6 Likes

suggestion 3 : drag mags onto mags to like combine or refill them idk

18 Likes

Seems like a good idea

2 Likes

Imagine turning it louder and then joining an arena server.

4 Likes

suggestion 4 )this is a repost from like 3 years ago( :
option to like select one of many lighting/material/grass presets when creating a new map (look at the bottom left of the UI)

edit : suggestion 4.5 : make default lighting when u open a map for the first time be mid day instead of dawn

12 Likes

@danaby2 Wait, shouldn’t Nelson be working on 4.0? Maybe this can be a thing in 4.0.

Nelson said that if the changes can be implemented in 3.0, he will do it in 3.0.

3 Likes

suggestion 5 (this one is for the steam market)

this is how it is now
this is my suggestion :
rn its really annoying going thru gun skins and its all just PLAYER KILL COUNTER 0 KELVIN ARCTIC HONEYBADGER 500000 DOLLARshRAEREAH

14 Likes

Suggestion 6 (less of a suggestion, more of a bug fix?)

Ever since the UI rework, i’ve noticed that the editor feels a bit clunkier but i could never put my finger on why that was but recently i did some deep juicy anal(ysis) and figured it out.

The UI now appears to like “block”(?) the inputs of your mouse when you put your cursor over it, meaning you can’t move or place stuff when your mouse is on some button. This is mostly apparent on the roads section which for some reason appears to take up a quarter of the screen :

Interestingly, this “bug” seems to somewhat fix itself when you alt tab out of the game.

But as soon as you click on the game, it breaks itself again.

This isn’t just exclusive to the roads either, everything from the buttons at the top to the trees menu, etc seems to have this issue.

Thank you for listerine, danaby2 out, stay unturned!! #hordebeacon

13 Likes

to add on to editor buginess, certain typing menus bug out when you type a decimal without a zero first, and make the decimal become an integer, which is super annoying when trying to do small details or offset a road. Wasn’t an issue before the ui update

12 Likes

True, also pasting in a decimal value seems to convert it into an integer for some reason???

1 Like

Suggestion 7

make cobra jam use cobra skins

Suggestion 7.5 (this one is kind of personal opinoon)

since unturned is a PVP game, hitmarkers should be made more satisfying (either via sound or visual means but dont make it too annoying idk)

edit: makeshift armor isnt scrapepd in clothing section

9 Likes

Gotta say I agree with the hitmarker sounds.

I saw that cod has pretty good hitmarkers

ngl the hitmarkers from overwatch are super good, it’s really satisfying to get a headshot. rust too ig, that crunch is absolutely iconic

6 Likes

Suggestion no. 8:

add an option to the config to disable no-build volumes, for RP servers & Singelplayer & PVE ig too

5 Likes