Danaby2's suggestion thread

Suggestion no. 9:

Hire Danaby2 to work for smartly dressed games. #True #Real

8 Likes

Suggestion no. 10: add per barricade duration timers (i.e a barricade that only lasts 60 seconds once placed down)

7 Likes

how do i dislike a comment on the SDGforums

11 Likes

downvoted and ratioed

2 Likes

Maybe make it where some medicines give you different buffs/debuffs (maybe)??

Hey I do read it! So much to do so little time. :hourglass:

26 Likes

drat it appears i was the one who was ratioed

Suggestion no. 11: add a radio that only plays van halen panama

1 Like

Suggestion no. 12: Add a section in the main menu for notes, curated and official. When you first find an in game note and read it, it will be added to that collection so you can go back and read it in the menu. Perhaps even an achievement for collecting them all?

7 Likes

That is an awesome idea and I really like it, maybe there could be a diary item

1 Like

sugestion 13 : teh alpha valley loading screen is a mere 720x1280, instead of the standard 4k of today

5 Likes

14 :
theres no space befor the 2nd guys name in arena

10 Likes

Unplayable

yeah @SDGNelson this is an interface issue, I saw it recently playing on Alpha Valley. Please fix.

1 Like

SUGGESTION 15:

the next time I PLACE DOWN a waypoint and write /teleport wp AND IT DOSENT TELEPORT ME because for some reason the game is like NOOOO BUT YOU WILL CLIP into some OBJECT and then i need to PLACE my WAYPOINT AGAIN only for it TO NOT TELEPORT ME AGAIN I WILL

SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 Likes

can you record the screaming

3 Likes

35 likes and i do it

8 Likes

@everyone like this

1 Like

comman yall we can do this

Suggestion 16: Collision on bleachers is quite terrible, while not the most used object it is quite frustrating to deal with on Washington.

can’t shoot through this

I’m floating over here

at the moment, the collision feels like a fat ramp which is very not true to the shape of the thing, here’s artistic representation of what I think it should be changed to

8 Likes