Danaby2's suggestion thread

Lonely bleachers in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Renaxon, while we are bum buddies, I gotta disagree with you here.

With your proposed collision, it would be quite the bother to reach the top of the bleachers. Here is my proposition:
-Keep the current collision, but turn it into a block collider.
-Add your proposed collision, but make that only be for bullets.
-Ryuko <3

10 Likes

Suggestion 17: A way to select multiple skins for each gun, and when you pick it up in game, it will randomly choose between the ones you have

3 Likes

Ok fr, we need a working cabinet, I just hate having to leave the game to change cosmetics /:

4 Likes

I like this idea.

But… what if you could turn the guns ingame into a certain skin you own?

4 Likes

I support this as well

Suggestion 18: Splash particle effects when bullets enter lava.

2 Likes

Suggestion 19: in editor graphic settings

2 Likes

Suggestion 182312984: This has been an issue ever since Yukon stopped having permanent blizzards eons ago: The small ice sheets don’t have a skybox, so unless heavy snow is blocking visibility, you can see the bottom of the lake from very short distances.

THIS IS THE FARTHEST YOU CAN GO (WITH HIGHEST RENDER SETTINGS) BEFORE THE SHEETS BEGIN TO DISAPPEAR

THIS IS WHAT THE LAKE LOOKS LIKE FROM ~400M (BOTH DURING LIGHT SNOW AND NO SNOW

What is strangest to me is that up until some time ago, I remember there being a very deep hole beneath the ice, wereas now the bottom has been raised substantially. So obviously Nelson has returned to this aspect at some point, but instead of actually fixing it by replacing the many tiny sheets of ice with a large one (such as the ones in Beaufort Bay, which do have skyboxes) he simply made the lie prettier to look at.

Nelson, please fix.

14 Likes

very good suggestion Ady!

suggestion n+1:
The landscape tool in the devkit is quite satisfying to use however when editing the heightmap (1) using the raise/lower tool (Q), the sensitivity is quite high. You must use strengths of like 0,005 for the tool to be usable whereas other tools (The smooth tool for example) only work effectively at strengths of like 5 or over.

I suggest making there be a hidden multiplier the strength of the raise/lower tools by several orders of magnitude so map editors don’t have to change the number every time they wish to switch tools.

Thanks for reading and stay #Unturned!!

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.