Dead Ahead style pixel art

Probably won’t be anything else for a while.

HELP%20MEEEEE

Side note: if someone could either a. give me some advice for the…truck… or b. Help me with it, that would be great, as I cant get the cover to look right.

4 Likes

The only real thing I can think about colour wise on the truck is the colours. They just look really odd on the back sorta bit.

Take a look at this GMC CCKW

See something that you’re lacking? It’s the ridges in the middle where the supports hold up the tarpaulin.

2 Likes

I made a slight update which sorta did that, but I didn’t post it here.

Thanks tho

1 Like

I would personally not use a patterned fabric to cover the truckbed until I could get the general shape, shading, and outlines mostly figured out.

1 Like

Oh btw, I got Dead Ahead on my new phone today. Also installing Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare.

Tell me what you think, and thanks for the advice!

Edit:God I sound like someone else.

3 Likes

Pst. Whatcha think

1 Like

Oops, meant to reply earlier, but now it’s gotten later. Funny how time does that.

Anyways, my experience with the games:

The first game isn’t really my preferred type of gameplay, but the first couple of challenges for the ranks were kinda fun to aim for and save up for the upgrades to achieve, but now it feels like in order to unlock anything else I’ll need to get lucky enough to come across 30 zombies I can killstreak or 47 more trashmen, pay with real world money, or grind through a large amount of gameplay which as stated above I don’t particularly enjoy. I’ve already hit a pretty big roadblock, and don’t feel much motivation to overcome it.

Zombie Warfare, in contrast to the above has gameplay I enjoy quite a bit there are difficult parts, but there’s always other ways to make progress, even without actively playing. The only complaint I really have about it is that it doesn’t have a cool anime intro like the first game the barrels don’t really place quite where I’d expect them when dragging them onto the map and it can be hard to predict whether or not a zombie can and will walk around them or attack them.

1 Like

yeah, that about sums it up

Dear god

What

1 Like

I’m jeluos of how good your pixel art is.
I love the pixel art style in general, but can never do anything myself

1 Like

I just retexture and remodel pixel art from the original game.

Yeah.

probably wont be more for a while again

1 Like

Bah… still nothing.

Im wondering if I should let this topic die and then ask a mod to reopen it when I make more

That sounds like a good idea. Try not to rush or feel the need to post any more if you cant.

maybe

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.