Devlog #006

View Here

Let me know what you think! :smiley:

26 Likes

The amount of detail with the house is really a big improvement regarding the game’s ambiance, I’m very excited to see some game footage for the buildings.

2 Likes

the houses are KINK

the new holstering is KINK

the stats are COOL BUT I’M PERSONALLY NOT AS EXCITED FOR THEM SO I GUESS THAT’S NOT MY KINK

and i honestly wouldn’t mind weekly devblogs. better then wondering if you had a heart attack out of nowhere for a day or two

edit: in the last picture i noticed that the angled grip looked noticeably less defined in the inventory. is there something going on with the LODs there?

6 Likes

Nice, looking forward to the alpha/beta/whatever early testing

Art style upgrade to buildings fits pretty well

I bet there still aren’t any toilets :wink:

3 Likes

Why bothering to scavenge cities when you can get directly some nice fresh water from your toilets :toilet:

6 Likes

Genius.

How can noone come up with that

what aboot plumbing

I wouldn’t mind a weekly Devlog either, even if the features are super boring. Apart from that, those models are sexy.

7 Likes

There are should be curtains that we could be able to close to not get spotted by zombie (like in project zomboid)

That house and the detailing look absolutely h o t. I would assume details like broken windows and overgrowth will be added later since it looks way to clean taken as it is into a survival game, but maaaan just imagine walking in a town full of those! With the cracked roads too :open_mouth: Unturned is really becoming a pretty game!

The house looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Not surprised you could do something like this!
And the holstering would be an awesome little feature as well.
Can’t wait for the pre-alfa test where you’ll put a download link here to play the game (idea maybe?)

Why? Just download through Steam. It’d be far easier for people to reach that way, and it’d be easier to update in the future.

I hope we get a code for the beta like last time hehe

Dirt/rot as well

I would use the hose.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Well I sure hope that you won’t be abandoning the mac users :0 These models are very detailed…

Did you read the devlogs? Optimization!!! Even Windows XP users will be able to play his game.

1 Like

:smiley: I must have missed this. Thanks!

The house is soooo beautiful

how much time take to make it??