Devlog #012

Jokes on you, you get news from me!

https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/unturned-4-x-devlog-012/

Note that development on Unturned II will be post-poned to mid-August. This whole month will be primarily revolve around the current game (Unturned 3.x)

26 Likes

Fastest hand linker in the west sea.

6 Likes

Before everyone gets angry that II won’t be worked on that much for the time being just remember that you can’t rush art.:wink:

6 Likes

He really deserves vacation to get some well-deserved rest, I believe that when he is back he will be pumping out updates like crazy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nelson has a girlfriend? :thinking: I thought he cut off all worldly ties and transcended the mortal realm in order to devote all his limitless time and energy to the development of Unturned II?

8 Likes

Damn boi. These icons is so sick.

1 Like

20 Likes

“Nelson failed to contain the virus”

6 Likes

Our life saver.

1 Like

Operation noupdatenoroadtrip.

From july 3rd to 11th, stop everyone from driving a car in PEI /s

1 Like

What if he boats?

1 Like

Have you tried making a base on a vehicle? It never ends well Molt.

2 Likes

Let him boats

Unless nelson went fishing. In that case no boats.

1 Like

that yellow cursor looks terrible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve never changed my UI ever since purchasing Gold all those years ago.

I still have the default black UI and the gold cursor to match. And let’s be real, what cursor color could possibly look better than gold, other than a white cursor?

Also Needless, a black cursor blends into the UI at night. Don’t even get me started.

1 Like

A black cursor. It’s not that bad.

1 Like

WHO NEEDS UPDATES!
We need devlogs and 4.0 progress!

A red cursor looks decent to me

4.0 updates of course, alongside with devblogs, GitHub commits and videos of his cat :wink:

1 Like

I want more videos of cats. welp bai I gotta go on a LONG drive. I shall see yall after it.

1 Like