Devlog #020

What a great devlog, It’s nice to see the huge amount of progress that has been made since the last one. I really like the new UI, inventory, and locking system a lot. Also that sniper is beautiful :ok_hand:. I’m really excited for when nelson is allowed to start giving out release override keys through steam.

(Edit: Also I’m curious, has anyone tried multiplayer yet? If so can you take damage and shoot each other? And is there a death animation or do you just instantly ragdoll and respawn?)

Pretty lit stuff, not gonna lie

Maybe instead of needing to click on an attachment slot before being able to see options for it, just hovering the cursor over it should be sufficient.

why do i not have it

:angry:

https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/want-an-unturned-ii-key/9868 request it there

Aww, the one day im not at home! Anyway, from the youtube thumnail that is a nice sniper. I think it is an sv98?

2 Likes

And now it’s time to make my obligatory please make a Mac demo post.

:cry:

pls

3 Likes

Poor you, got the game in your library for months now right ?

The sniper rifle is based on the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare/Precision Marksman

8 Likes

Yep and my brother’s laptop was too shit to play it as well.

1 Like

Damn Nelson I gotta say, your doing one hell of a good job!

4 Likes

zed got it but not me wtf /s

Looking really nice, loving all the new additions. The new locking system and attachment screen seem great. Can’t wait to play it. Keep up the good work!

Pretty precise, i’d say. Perfect hipfire accuracy

2 Likes

It looks like Nelson sent it to everyone who was a Regular at some point.

7 Likes

Don’t have acces, tfw

I was replying to stuttgart, since he’s a regular he has access to the lounge.

2 Likes

Thats Amazing i love that Beta

1 Like

welcome m8

It’s a demo not beta :upside_down_face:
and welcome to the forums :D.

4 Likes