Does anyone have anything fun they're working on?

I’m quite curious to see what the people of the SDG Forum are up to

3 Likes

I, as I’m almost always doing nothing, just playing some game like war thunder or world of tanks. :grinning:

1 Like

Sounds fun, i never really could get into War Thunder or WoT though, it just never seemed like my cup of Tea.

As? I do not understand that expression “like my cup of tea” gets a little strange in translation

i like to say it and it’s used as a term to say “It’s not really something that i enjoy, or find Interesting”

pixelart

2 Likes

Ah understood!

I’ve spent the last 2 months animating the next episode of ambience that I’ve composed, it’s been really hard but I’m spending a lot of my time drawing each frame. Other than that I’ve been composing an orchestral piece in FL studio designed to be played by an orchestra, it’s inspired by The Rite of Spring.
Other than that… Walking? lol

1 Like

Taking a long break from Unturned after my hard drive failed and I lost all of my maps and mods I was working on.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying modding and making maps at the moment.

1 Like

Kuwait and the second MapJam :eyes:

11 Likes

Finishing borderlands 2 with friend.

1 Like

Top Secret projects

aka memes

2 Likes

Wasting my free time by playing video games and watching “highly intellectual” videos on YouTube

2 Likes

Complaining about my unhealthy addiction to that one game. Now that summer kicked in, I am doing absolutely nothing.

1 Like

I’m doing some worldbuilding for a story I’m working on.

1 Like

taking a dump rn ngl

6 Likes

Currently trying to plan out some sort of survival game mode for Unturned. I will host my own server and make a map and everything for this. There will probably be no zombies but a lot of different animals and all of the resources and items will be custom and makeshift with no locations / buildings just forests, caves and other natural landmarks. It should be survival / pvp oriented and maybe something similar to rust. Just need a team

Edit: Very early stage trello here https://trello.com/b/4Yt9e9um/cryptic-modding

2 Likes

Mainly waiting for more Unturned II updates to create content and play the game.
Currently focusing on Twitch Streaming and running “Unturned Esports”.
Besides that helping my older brother building his new house.

1 Like

Moderating, aggresively shitposting, making lists with things I want to buy once I start working again. In that order.

1 Like