Does anyone have anything fun they're working on?

Nuclear is gone from the forums, he’s not coming back. Stop speculating over randoms. And even if he did come back, it’d probably just be to fuck with us. I’m pretty sure he intentionally got himself banned a while ago.

i am nuclear

Aren’t gov classes normally taken freshman year? Anywho atleast in midwestern curriculum it had nothing to do with “debating” and more so ids/memorizing. I would be sincerely suprised if you had a non-philosiphy class that allowed you to have serious-non pidea arguments about things.

Government classes at my school were a Senior thing, and you didn’t even have to take them, you could have taken AP European history instead.

My Government class did also do debating sometimes, it would involve you bringing up evidence to support a claim about something that happened recently in the news.

1 Like

working on helicopter :slight_smile:

@Aj_Gaming
-shorter main body
-longer tail
-longer bent blades

3 Likes

slightly too long for the main body, and the tail needs to be longer.

also, after you extend the tail, make the helicopter blades longer.

Perhaps to make it no a direct duplication of the huey smooth it out a bit and try making it a combination between the hind and huey? (which would make it a more realistic huey)

edit: looks nice, gj

2 Likes

I’m trying to continue on my suggestion for unturned ll about how Armor should work, I started working on it some time ago but life has just been keeping me from really doing anything at all.

So I’m hoping that I’l get to work on it now and get it done before next month.

2 Likes

Geogrpahy was freshman year, world history sophomore year, junior year was AP US history and for senior year I can have some combination of AP gov, AP econ, AP European history, or AP psych

1 Like

Thats interesting, for me it was gov, world, ush, and then senior year is mostly just taking whatever electives you want, and choosing to take APs whenever you want. Also, AP euro was a sophomore class that you could take instead of world/apworld, and econ and psych being electives

“I was merely pretending to be retarded”

Taking the bait on purpose still makes you look dumb, no offense. And flexing on me with AP when it isn’t even relevant in the first place is not only sad but has nothing to do with the fact you’re just taking bait on purpose and looking outright stupid while doing so. I don’t see how this has anything to do with structuring arguments. One of the most important things about debating and arguments is knowing when its even worth doing so in the first place. Taking bait for literally no reason is certainly a time where you shouldn’t be bothering to debate/argue. It gets you nowhere since none of your arguments are genuine in the first place (since the baiter’s arguments aren’t genuine either) and you just end up wasting your time since a baiter often doesn’t care about what they’re saying in the first place and have no real plans to seriously debate with you. They’ll just get a laugh out of you and move on.

Don’t act like AP elevates you above the crowd. Rain is a prime example of someone who takes AP and not only gains nothing from it but also clearly isn’t a highly intelligent or outstanding person overall. Evidence of this is his extremely flawed viewpoint on the world, and his wishes to become an EMT; despite also saying he has depression and terrible anxiety, which disqualify him for this position. He also hates the “capitalist” grading system yet won’t hesitate to flex with his AP grades, proving he not only can’t stick to his viewpoint but is flawed with his arguments as a whole. I knew people in my AP classes who were not getting much out of their classes, and I personally know several people in the school’s “Region 9” program who can gain onsite training with welding, truck driving, etc who aren’t getting shit out of it simply because they are immature or simply aren’t dedicated enough. Seeing the same kid getting in trouble for the past 5 years really tells me they won’t be going anywhere past high school.

Being smart academically means nothing in the real world if you don’t have the intelligence to apply yourself, or even just the skills needed to go from day to day. Knowing poem formats and vocabulary won’t do shit when you are trying to do your taxes. Of course, this isn’t to say that all AP courses are useless; I personally think AP Literature is a great course because learning essays well helps for college and overall gaining a higher level of grammar helps a lot with applications to jobs/colleges. These are great skills to have but I have doubts if they will truly help a person if said person doesn’t have the willpower to apply them or is too immature to really get good usage out of them. It’s great if you can debate well, but what about your arguments themselves? If you’re great at debating but you’re trying to debate that the world is indeed flat I’m going to question that.

Judging by your behavior, I don’t think any amount of AP is going to really change you as a person. Sure knowing how to debate properly or write a good essay are always good skills but do they really matter if you’re just an immature person? I’m not saying this in an attempt to insult but purely am curious. Of course I can only go off of your online persona so I don’t have any ideas of how you act in real life, but being immature on the internet is a good sign you are also immature in real life.

So I’m curious, do you plan on stop being a “communist” immature kid or do you just not care enough? I’m curious to know if you plan on applying yourself and getting your act together or if you again, just don’t care.

8 Likes

“Why did I fail my AP Essay?”

“The prompt was to write a thesis on our book, not insult a fraud through a literary medium, Ninja! You failed!”

2 Likes

Currently nothing as i fell burn out of molding for a arena map and also trying to make a public test server from my home so I host some servers on my home on a secondary computer aswell i am still trying to get any ideas from two games [squad and insurgency sandstorm] before I travel to UK for a month to learn English more .
If any body has any idea of a map arena for next the map contest [which is still unkown for now] please respond to this comment

1 Like

Well structured, well structured, I like it!
Of course, it is at my own expense, but oh well, it is what it is, right?

That part about about taking bait on purpose is true, now that I think about it. I’ll keep it in mind.

As for what you mean about about being immature, I must say that I simply do not follow. Does practicing argument structure make me immature? I’d also like to reiterate that I’m an ironic communist, there was a time when I genuinely believed in it but I realized how utterly impractical it is.

So, I’m not sure how to really answer your question. Is there a standard for maturity somewhere that I’m not meeting, or is there some act I’m supposed to be getting together?

I’m confused. Would you please care to elaborate?

Everyone who is not on topic please get back on topic.

Sounds pretty cool, should make me somethin sometime.

The huey looks good, but i have to agree with AJ, shorten down the main hull of the helicopter, extend the tail, make the blades of the tail tail longer

Please never ever use the forum like this instead quote people and reply under their quote as it really clutters the forum and is generally disliked.

3 Likes

Armor should work as realistically as possible, like only cover the parts of the body that it’s supposed to protect

-It should lessen the impact damage taken

-Show where the bullets have hit, IE a hole, a bullet in the piece of armor.

-3.x Had armor pretty on-point, armor would lessen damage recieved, Only some did it better.

-However, what i think would be cool is that the different armor pieces, had their own protection to the kind of bullets that they were meant to stop, as example, Police armor should be better suited for protecting against pistol and some civilian rifle rounds , IE Eaglefire, Cobra, Avenger…but still could provide bullet reduction damage to every other round, Military grade armor should be better suited for higher-power rifle rounds, IE, Snayperskya, Zubeknakov’s, Matamorez’s, but could do the same as police armor, reduce bullet damage that’s dealt.

I hope i could give you some ideas that you could work with.

you all have three guesses

5 Likes

A half life map, i’m guessing?