Dropping my pfp art folder

yeshy a lot of it consists of sashley’s art since i found them recently and omggg im a sucky wucky for soft-colored happi art+ they gave me permission to use their happi art for my pfp’s! :DDDD
i also love asakolines art but idk how to give them the right credit aka a easily clickable link & id of their art accounts so eeek. i might ask them then this folder will be updated! :OOOO ! <3
happi! :DDDD

HERE IT GOES (PS: NOT A FURRY! :DDDD)
SKIPPER:

SASHLEY:
happyseal (FAV)

Sashley 2:

OMG ITS FLUFFY STUFF

OTHERS:
IMG_2424.GIF
image0
images
download (4)

SERENE! :DDD
tenor
tenor (1)
download
dADWxwW
giphy
GONE CYBERRRRR X3
PEACHCAT:
EEEEPPPP
PEACHCAT
peach_and_goma_mochi_cats_hug_mouse_pad-rc2968d4111be4463b0d9cac17ae74e09_x74vi_8byvr_307
download

who asks to use art for pfps

nine times out of ten they wont be angry for it
unless your deviant-art or tumblr in which case those fellas will sperg tf out over it

You sure about that?

1 Like

Yeshy! :DDDD
Sashley is just one of the first ones that came back to me! ^-^

Pestttt its gud and nice to ask :DD

stonetoss does not really care that I’m using a comic strip for my pfp

yeshy but what if someonedid! :OOO
its respectfuland nice and i dont agree with art theft and redistribution without permission! :C

ok so if someone uses a meme for their pfp do they have to ask for permission

checkmate

I don’t think anyone needs to worry about being respectful and nice to stonetoss, in general though, yeah.

Memes and a drawing of pichu are different :C

Explain how

im glad to announce nothing i posted here is illegal and the people saying these posts are nsfw are just perverts, YAY! :DDD

it wasnt illegal to begin with but whatever

Sneed n all that jazz

1 Like

I go across many countries, some ban NSFW claiming that it’s generally illegal to view NSFW things.

So I was scawed the pictures that i posted here are nsfw! D:

OH YEAH PSPSPSP whats stonetoss i just heard about antoons being freaking horrifying and evil and mean and yucky and just gross of a human and someone mentioned a “discount stonetoss” ;-; was stonetoss also yucky and mean?

I’m uncomfy, pew pew scary ;-;

Ironic considering you play unturned lmao

1 Like

i dont! :DDDD
I Have it deleted! X3