Dropping my pfp art folder

yeshy a lot of it consists of sashley’s art since i found them recently and omggg im a sucky wucky for soft-colored happi art+ they gave me permission to use their happi art for my pfp’s! :DDDD
i also love asakolines art but idk how to give them the right credit aka a easily clickable link & id of their art accounts so eeek. i might ask them then this folder will be updated! :OOOO ! <3
happi! :DDDD

HERE IT GOES (PS: NOT A FURRY! :DDDD)
SKIPPER:

SASHLEY:
happyseal (FAV)

Sashley 2:

OMG ITS FLUFFY STUFF

OTHERS:
IMG_2424.GIF
image0
images
download (4)

SERENE! :DDD
tenor
tenor (1)
download
dADWxwW
giphy
GONE CYBERRRRR X3
PEACHCAT:
EEEEPPPP
PEACHCAT
peach_and_goma_mochi_cats_hug_mouse_pad-rc2968d4111be4463b0d9cac17ae74e09_x74vi_8byvr_307
download

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

who asks to use art for pfps

nine times out of ten they wont be angry for it
unless your deviant-art or tumblr in which case those fellas will sperg tf out over it

You sure about that?

1 Like

Yeshy! :DDDD
Sashley is just one of the first ones that came back to me! ^-^

Pestttt its gud and nice to ask :DD

stonetoss does not really care that I’m using a comic strip for my pfp

yeshy but what if someonedid! :OOO
its respectfuland nice and i dont agree with art theft and redistribution without permission! :C

ok so if someone uses a meme for their pfp do they have to ask for permission

checkmate

I don’t think anyone needs to worry about being respectful and nice to stonetoss, in general though, yeah.

Memes and a drawing of pichu are different :C

Explain how

im glad to announce nothing i posted here is illegal and the people saying these posts are nsfw are just perverts, YAY! :DDD

it wasnt illegal to begin with but whatever

Sneed n all that jazz

1 Like

I go across many countries, some ban NSFW claiming that it’s generally illegal to view NSFW things.

So I was scawed the pictures that i posted here are nsfw! D:

OH YEAH PSPSPSP whats stonetoss i just heard about antoons being freaking horrifying and evil and mean and yucky and just gross of a human and someone mentioned a “discount stonetoss” ;-; was stonetoss also yucky and mean?

I’m uncomfy, pew pew scary ;-;

Ironic considering you play unturned lmao

1 Like