Error Opening Game

Before the Devblog #30 update, I had this error:

Now, it has been replaced with this:

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.

I have already updated Windows/DirectX and restarted Steam, etc.

Is there a workaround or can my integrated graphics card just not run the game? “Intel HD Graphics 3000”

2 Likes

there’s your issue

1 Like

I have an integrated Intel hd 520 card, and in low/med settings it can run the beta game very well 30/37 fps all in low, 25/30 with some things in the middle, but maybe your card is older try to update its driver od video card.

1 Like

damn, my school computers have an hd 510
I never knew they ran so decently well with UII

on a side note, considering that UII isn’t done yet, that also means nelson hasn’t fucked anything up yet.

yet.

2 Likes

@Aden He programmed the code well, and the graphic style of the unturned II helps a lot.

1 Like

I’m not saying he’s done anything wrong to U4, I’m just referencing the multiple times he’s done weird things with U3 that did weird stuff to the game. For example, the one bug that lasted for a while where you weren’t able to pick up some items.

Sorry, Nelson.

1 Like

As the gameplay of Unturned II is not as frantic even online most of the time, and Nelson is working hard on code and optimizations, I am sure that even in the final version with structures, cities and farms we will have a great performance.

1 Like

@Aden I know, I didn’t mean to be aggressive, sorry.

1 Like

So I think my vega 3 will have a similar performance in the game, since the hd520 and vega 3 have similar performance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.