Executions

dont let him get close to you. thats your chance to retaliate

Thats not really retaliation, thats just preventing the encounter from happening. But again, I’d rather not get 1-shotted by a newbie and lose all my loot instantly.

1 Like

if he manages to sneak up on you, you deserve to lose all yo stuff. dont let him sneak up on you and you wont lose yur stuff

Yeah sure, but then the guy getting jumped doesn’t get any sign of them being attacked and before they do know, they’re already dead. And as many other people have said before, you’ll already have an advantage, even with a 2-3 shot kill with a knife, so chances of the guy getting jumped are still pretty low, but they do still have that chance of fighting back and saving themselves (especially if they have good reflexes), making things a lot more fair.

paying attention to your surroundings is one of the most important things of a survival game.
idk why you guys think a knife to the back of the head should be survivable…
most knife murders IRL are only caused by one stab wound. survival games need realism.

1 Like

Theres a thing called balance. Its not balanced or fun to get your neck snapped by a random bambi in one hit. Both sides must have a fighting chance. Yeah the guy with less gear has a lower chance to win but he still has a chance to win.

Unturned 2 is not going to be a hyper realistic survival game where you slowly die because you scratched your leg on a rusty nail.
“Realism for the sake of realism is bad”

3 Likes

This wouldn’t be fun for the person that gets killed after 3 hours of looting by just 1 knife. In my opinion takedowns/executions should be for singleplayer if they ever gonna be added.

2 Likes

that’s cuz most stab victims panic and also have little to no training on how to handle the situation and are promptly stabbed in the lung or heart and die slowly over the course of an hour.

there is no opinion to be made, dying in one hit and losing hours of progress is stupid and not fun and if you try to argue otherwise you are obviously a troll.

1 Like

im an actual competent player. i pay attention to my surroundings. so that nobody can sneak up on me. how does paying attention to my surroundings make me a troll :yawning_face:

you cannot “pay attention to your surroundings” when the guy is hiding in a corner behind a box in the opposite room and crawls over which makes no noise.

2 Likes

prefire that box if you suspicious of someone being there. or throw a flash bang in that room

how the frick do you expect me to magically know there’s a guy sitting in there. do you throw flashbangs in every room you enter and prefire at every hideable object? my argument i make is there is physically no possible way to know there is a guy in there.

3 Likes

when i have a muffler or silencer on, i do prefire every suspicious spot when on a populated server

obviously you play on 100x loot servers because there’s no way to have enough ammo to shoot at every suspicious spot you see.

either that, or you’re lying and trolling, of course.

4 Likes

i raid bases a lot. and all the bases i raid have tons of tons of ammo boxes. and i usualy bring like 4 magazines evertime i explore. i play on easy difficulty servers without skill loss on death tho

okay buddy, let’s add instantkill unavoidable melee kills and make the game 10% looting for ammo and 90% wandering aimlessly glancing behind you every 5 seconds shooting at random boxes. idea of the century.

3 Likes

when you resort to the “ok buddy” method, you have already lost. and dont call them unavoidable like you cant prefire suspicious spots. and it wouldnt be 90% wandering around aimlessly because any fairly competent player with 80% of a brain can pay attention to their surroundings.

you’re right, i’m just a noob that doesn’t know how to spend the entirety of my time playing maximum paranoid mode. maybe if i had just shot randomly at those other 47 boxes i would have survived getting stabbed by 5 freshspawns with knives that all sprinted up at the same time and executed me. :pensive:

4 Likes

its not being paranoid to pay attention to your surroudings haha. i pay attention to my surroundings un rust. doesnt mean im paranoid. im just playing safely

you cannot figure out there is a guy behind a box by glancing at him, which you do not do in the first place as there is no reason to. you would have to glance, look at, fear it, prefire and investigate. that’s paranoia.

2 Likes