Facewear (faceprotection, gasmasks/respirators n' such, goggles...)

you forgot this one olla%20industrial

1 Like

Thats not a facewear, thats headwear

1 Like

its both : )

yes indeed it would be quite fun seeing people walking around with a saucepan on their head as armor
but not very useful, or serious, or protectful…

2 Likes

that thing that the soldier has would not work,you need the big one,the big one can even stop a .338 lapua magnum

I made a post about Gear affecting vision some time ago, it has some slight similarities to this topic

4 Likes

yes you can use that to the helmet i suggested,its very op but has a very slight vision affection

you can use this football%20helmet

btw you cant take this serious when this thing military%20beret is able to stop a railgun headshot

This thread is in #unturned-4.

Unturned II has neither berets nor railguns in the current state.

2 Likes

Do note that the last two face protection pics show mouthgear that only protect against incredibly minor hits, as they are made for Airsoft.

At least the second last can mildly protect from dust inhalation, but the last one is virtually useless.

1 Like

I can’t wait to be blinded by dust and asking my teammates if they have a spare eyedropper and saline solution. If they don’t I’ll just press K or whatever to rub my eyes. Atleast I won’t be the one who trips in a forest without goggles and needs to get surgery to remove the stick from his eye. (that happened to my brother once)

1 Like

Oh yes I know they are for airsoft. As I probably said, I used them for examples, for how they look, to give you a good picture in your head of what I am talking about :slight_smile:

just don’t make the helmets resistant to like 100+ makarov rounds.

1 Like

Well I thought that dust storms for examle did more like an bad wiew and id you didnt have eyeprotection your screen would be like half closed eyes :thinking: you know how you do with your eyes in the summer when a truck goes by and lifts up some dust in ur face or in a snowstorm when u get “sharp” snow in ur face

Yes? :thinking:
I did not actually talk about helmets … but indeed they shouldnt be 100% bulletproof in every part? :thinking:

No, because helmets aren’t 100% bulletproof.

1 Like

your wrong thers a helmet that is 100% bulletproof

Which is?
Even the strongest of helmets today can’t resist rounds such as .50 BMG. Hell, it can barely even survive 7.62x54R.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the point of this suggestion was. Just more gasmasks and face protection? So basically more items with different models and varying levels of effectiveness. More content was already in mind, and posting a bunch of images with no real suggesting isn’t helping.

7 Likes