Female clothing and sizes

Oh yeah, adding female characters body types won’t end in cringe.
Nothing wrong with a female hair and slightly different body.
But could you imagine the cringe that it could cause.

3 Likes

I’ll lay prone and let you tea bag my female character for Steam gift cards.

4 Likes

I doubt it would cause any. Hasn’t Nelson already planned to add a different female view model?

Yeah but, like thick females could cause some cringe.

1 Like

Brah why my stuff gets hidden

Just don’t make them thick? He could just add a male-looking body type and a female-looking body type, and ass clothes accordingly. It won’t cause cringe.

Please tell me this is a meme or something

6 Likes

I highly doubt it is a meme.

In this devlog Nelson improved the character model and technically made it aesthetically more manly. It wouldn’t be so hard to add a female version as well, especially given the fact that we already even have the option to make our character look vaguely female in Unturned I. A body-type and specific clothes would not be too far fetched.

I dunno, with Unturned I think it’s best to leave the character androgynous, but still leaving in feminine customization aspects like faces and hair.

wait, are we talking about breasts or clothes? :flushed:

⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⢰⣿⡆⠀⣾⣿⡆⠀⣾⣷⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⠘⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣿⣤⣿⡇⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⡿⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿
⠙⢿⣷⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⠈⣿⣿⠟⠀⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋.

4 Likes

not trying to be mean but I don’t think fat people would survive a zombie apocalypse scenario

4 Likes

for BUSTY AND BIG,regular,skinny chest etc :ok_hand: trying to be family friendly

1 Like

there should be fursuits in the vanilla game which have lots of storage space

OwO

Now it looks very wrong

2 Likes

Lol he does have a point

4 Likes
  1. Fat people have next to nothing to do with this topic. The closest this topic gets is by mentioning baggy clothing.
  2. They’ll just respawn.
  3. The same slow metabolism that may cause them to build up fat can allow them to go longer without eating.
  4. More body mass means more protection around important organs, and more blood that they can afford to lose.
  5. It could be hard to make sure one maintains a healthy diet in the zombie apocalypse.
  6. The zombie apocalypse provides distractions from exercising and incentives to staying indoors or in cars.
4 Likes

I mean on your profile it days "everything i say is a lie " so

How would you show the differences between the sizes, though?

Although I don’t support the suggestion, the thickness of the clothing would be enough to show the difference. Skinny closer is closer to the body than regular or baggy clothing. Baggy clothing is thicker than regular and skinny clothing, and could be visually “baggy” with more folds or being longer.

In case this needs to be clarified – all clothing is three-dimensional, shirts/pants aren’t just textures across the body. The current clothing implemented is not as pronounced as the earlier images depicted them to be, but they’re all still using 3D elements.

6 Likes

Alright but won’t that just look ridiculous like it does in U3? The character will look inherently male by default so there is no way around it.