Female clothing and sizes

What do you guys think about female clothing? I don’t know if it’s already fully confirmed that there will be female characters, but I think that if there will be female characters that it would be possible that both male and female clothing should be available for male and female characters. For example a male can wear a dress and a female can wear swim shorts.

What I also would like is that clothing should always fit but it can be oversized, regular or skinny so you have some more variation in clothes.

details about the sizes:

oversized:

• is slightly affected by wind
  • has the most storage
  • is the heaviests
  • highest durability
  • hardest to repair

regular:

• has decent amount of storage
  • has avarage weight
  • medium durability

skinny:

• has the least amount of storage
  • lowest weight
  • lowest durability
  • easiest to repair

voting

Do you think that male and female clothes should be available for both genders?

• yes
  • no
  • null

0 voters

Do you think there should be oversized, regular and skinny clothes?

• yes
  • no
  • null

0 voters

If you have any more ideas I would like to know. (:

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is going to care at all what clothes they are wearing. Even the most casual players will want whatever clothing has best storage or armor. Nobody takes the time to change clothes merely because of how they look (except for camouflage)

5 Likes

Oversized, regular and skinny all have different good- and less good points.

It is not really because of the look, it is more for the difference of what each type is better at.

1 Like

But why have oversized/regular/skinny instead of just having different types of clothes. For example, Jeans/Cargo Shorts/Sweatpants

1 Like

You could say that oversized/regular/skinny are categories of clothes maybe, but I get what you mean.

Why would baggy clothes be the hardest to repair? They’re the ones that have the most excess material that you can pull into bad stitching without making them fit any worse. I’d say that if different fits of clothing exist, baggy clothing should be the easiest to maintain, and clothing that is tailored more closely to your body should offer more buffs/less debuffs to stats like movement speed, draw speed, and reload speed.

5 Likes

Personally, I think every idea and suggestion should be discussed, but this one is a bit confusing.
For example, would an outfit have more than one variation?

1 Like

What I meant is that there is one clothing piece for example a white t-shirt and it has 3 versions oversized, regular and skinny.

I’m personally for having mostly gender-neutral clothing that both can wear.

5 Likes

The female clothes is fine how you put it. But the difference sizes should and be cosmetic only. And instead of being “oversized” ot should be called “baggy.”

I take offense to this statement

7 Likes

f e m a l e

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀

2 Likes

Ok I got it.
I don’t think it’s a bad idea, but maybe it’s unnecessary, because people will always look for the one that fits the most space (if there are no visual differences), and if there are these differences, it will be practically a separate item.

What the fuck, oversized clothing, who calls it oversized clothing, or skinny clothing. Yeah excuse me I’m going to put on my oversized cloths today. And why would they have more storage?

1 Like

Honestly I think this is a good idea. It would be cool to have a slightly different shape for female characters. Some nice curves and whatnot lol

1 Like

LOoks at skinny jeans Oh yeah THIS IS HOT

2 Likes

Yeah I kind of want this to turn into Fallout where you can edit your character and make it look cool. Also I’m sure any female gamers would like to play a female character… maybe… idk

What are you talking about?

I think this entire suggestion is a little too much. It sounds cool but I think it’s a bit of a not needed feature.

Rly? Why not? I’m pretty sure Nelson already implemented a female character into Unturned, as well as a male one, so what’s wrong with appropriate clothing?