Female clothing and sizes

I think running from Zombies is great exercise tho

Would you actually check that you’re running from zombies often enough to stay fit and attractive, or just continue assuming (as you already are) that simply surviving would provide all the exercise needed to balance out whatever diet you subsist off of? Even if you did notice that you’re not running from zombies often enough or for long enough to burn that fat, would that be enough to motivate you to stop staying in safe buildings or traveling in a fast and safe vehicle to instead go on foot and exercise by getting chased by zombies? More reasonably, would you really neglect activities that keep you alive, so you can spend time on activities that serve no function other than to waste precious calories, and maybe build up a bit of muscle mass?

1 Like

I didn’t expect this level of wholesomeness and motivation here , even in the zombie apocalipse there is time to exercise and try to stay healthy

I mean ontop of clothing, regardless of whether it is for men or women, they could add a bunch of fitness gear? Treadmills, etc?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.