Follow up on my generated guns concept for unturned II

Exactly thx pad

The more of this i read the more comments appear , i give up this thing is becoming a meme

Might as well drop my final thoughts on this as well.

If you have been keeping up with the stuff that Nelson has been putting out for 4.0, you would know this kind of suggestion is the exact opposite of his vision for the game.

Now, I don’t know if this topic is really continuing or not, but if it is: stop trying to defend it. It won’t happen.

Now, I wouldn’t mind seeing the game be moddable to the point where something like this could be possible. That’d be pretty cool. Outside of that though, no thank you.

2 Likes

i know there will be “safeguards” it does not matter cuz the fact is that u will be able to change that stuff anyway as a modder. so stuff like i posted will happen so…

like with changing the .dat file.

To be fair, you can already make abominations as a modder by changing the .dat file. This post is about the vanilla unaltered game.

well yea you could. but with this u would just have… idk what you would even call this…

not even talking about how alot of those combos cant happen. or would/should logicly have no effect on the stats. but yea in the end the idea. could work as a mod like tehswordninja said. but as a game feture… just no.

As a budding gun lover and owner of one rifle, I just have to say No. I don’t like this idea. I’m barely okay with the random gun system that Borderlands has, but this is worse.

1 Like

Would rather have this a mod like the any mod any weapon mod for fallout 4

tbh random gun gen is lazy/uninspired to me…

Well, not a mod i will download.

Oh cmon man, you obviously haven’t tried out the any mod any weapon mod for fallout 4. You can stick a minigun barrel on a rocket launcher/mini nuke launcher and it’s fun as all heck.
You can shoot rockets as fast as bullets from a minigun.

Also, it’s mostly a mod to just screw around, not for actual legit survival gameplay.

I didn’t mean the fallout mod lol. I still wouldn’t download if that wasn’t in 4.0 but just a mod.

You wouldn’t want to blow everything up minigun style?

Also 100th post

I would, but not my pc. Don’t judge me. Also 100th reply

No your the 101st reply, I was 100th
Also, 4.0 will be a lot more optimized, and It would probably only be something in single-player.

No, yours were 100th post, mine is 100th reply. They are different.

And IKR

Ahhhh but I was replying to you, so I’m the 100th reply.