Forum Inspiration

What do you mean “especially for a regular”? Regular role is just granted if you’re an active member of the forum (as the name suggests). I myself was a regular for a while. Many people on here act like this makes them an authority figure of some kind, which it doesn’t (unless you consider being able to recatagorize posts and edit post titles gives you “authority”).

To me @Pesticide is honest, frank and forthright about his opinions, not afraid to say what he really thinks even if it comes off as “rude”, and never acts in a haughty or superior way because of his Regular role. For this I respect him way more than all of the c-mods and widely respected community members honestly

4 Likes

nothing scares me like k-pop stans.

not even 9-year olds with assault rifles.

1 Like

Yeah but being “honest” and offensive are two different things.
Saying “Jimmy is annoying” is different from saying
"Jimmy’s a fat bald bastard, piece of subhuman trash, 2000 years of human evolution for this human tra-

1 Like

First of all, can you please not use ‘Gay’ as an adjective please. People can be sensitive about that.

Second of all, @Optamistic, being critical does sound offensive most of the time, but that’s usually not their purpose.
But yes, @Pesticide should’ve used other words to describe the forum, since they actually were offensive.

But if you keep argueing about this, people will only get more angry and stressed out. So I’m asking you all to please stop making beef. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes