Forum Inspiration

I think I found the best Forum I’ve ever seen ever. Imagine if SDG Forums had all these little neatoreenos O.O

PS: I forgot most of the rules and can’t read them because my internet enters a near-coma the minute I try to load something so this is going to take quite a while and I might as well not bother.

And yeah, I am an osu! fan.

1 Like

Wait so is SDG the best forum you’ve found is there another

1 Like

The one I linked was the best one I found
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums
It shoulda posted, maybe it’s just some bizarre issue

1 Like

Don’t trust anyone the admins can get your ip xdxd

2 Likes

So what’s the difference from this forum and that forum

Besides everyone on the forum looking like a true cucklord, I see no difference

2 Likes

It’s design is far better.

1 Like

the overall design and little effects here & there make it way prettier and intuitive.

It’s not the same as SDG forums.

Please don’t be toxic about it, btw.
More players than with Unturned, I believe.

And I know this is a necro but I’m back on the forums so why not.

1 Like

Another good forum is skillwarz.com, where it lets you see online users, download community content, and get banned by crappy admins.

And it has a chatbox

Bro you soòö rude

Jesus, you could’ve just said my post was shit instead of flagging it lmao

1 Like

Please don’t be so… Strong, I guess?
I don’t know how to put it nicely.

3 Likes

i dont even know how to be strong

i just called your forum shit

1 Like

You were being extremely rude.

3 Likes

It’s just common sense that you don’t straight up trashtalk about someone’s post if you don’t like it. Have a formal discussion or just ignore it.

1 Like

I didn’t trash-talk his post

I trash-talked his forum

1 Like

While I agree that pest was specifically referring to the other forum, the netiquette policy is still a standard for any communication.

Let’s refrain from solely posting derogatives as the only back-and-forth discussion regarding the topic / other forum.

3 Likes

The first and last things were both considered at one point, but reconsideration is not likely in the near-future (each for separate reasons, but nothing that entirely ruled them out).

1 Like

Personally, the SDG forums just have a bland feeling, if you removed the text and replaced them with blank spaces, it’d be nigh impossible to identify the forum.

OSU! Forum also has all those little effects like when you select a topic page and the arrow shows up, minute details like that.

Also, please, please don’t do things like claim groups of people are pedophiles without any real justification. As someone who likes to talk with some of my friends in the community, I can say that they’re not pedos, don’t claim they are, please.
It’s just messed up (the way you’re acting), especially for a regular.

1 Like

If you want a more design-heavy theme, you might consider using Vincent II for the more extensive changes to the site it has. There’s a couple fixes for the Vincent II theme coming with the next forum update.

As far as the osu! forum goes, the forum software was custom-built specifically for all the needs of osu!, including its forum, wiki, main website, etc…, which I believe is in part due to the design philosophy of the creator.

2 Likes

Ooo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m guessing this isn’t really custom-designed.
Still would be nice, I guess.

I still consider it to be the most well-designed forum I’ve seen, do you agree orr?

1 Like