Glory Kill Mod for Unturned II

So I had the idea of making a mod in which you can do glory kills against zombies. More of a fun mod if anything, I thought it would be a fun mod concept since DOOM Eternal just came out. I feel like ripping a zombie’s head off or killing a mega by shoving a grenade down it’s throat would make for a very fun mod.

Vid related for a general idea.

2 Likes

Ok. Have fun

4 Likes

I’ve recategorized the topic.

1 Like

NGL, I don’t feel like this would be a great idea. It works in doom because its a fast paced, gory game, and that style fits doom. It doesn’t seem like it would fit Unturned II well since it would be a much slower paced survival game. But if you want to make it go ahead, nothing is stopping you

4 Likes

I have a strange feeling you are aroused by zombie throat shoves.
Anyways, that would DESTROY the SURVIVAL aspect of Unturned and with the fear of the horde- it’d become useless and just end up making players confused at why they die for using a feature of the game or a modded in feature of the game.

Maybe a map with the mod so we can have a “Zombie Slaughterhouse”, simple to Half Life 1’s famous “Scientest Slaughterhouse” mod.

1 Like

ok,

mod

nobody cares

1 Like

It’s just a fun mod idea. That’s all, it would also be fun to do in single player Hard Mode.

@Paladin Also, lol

1 Like

just stating my opinion. also not funny didnt laugh. if you want to make a mod, go for it. nobody is stopping you

1 Like

thats where youre wrong. i am stopping him. if he makes the mod he will DIE

4 Likes

Aim for the head!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.