Guide for dabbing in unturned

uhh you hold c and click on facepalm then press z as soon as you facepalm

yeah i know not funny dident laugh

4 Likes

not-funny--didn-t-laugh-13367842

9 Likes

good quality content please post more I subscribed bro

(ps. dont tell my mom its past my bedtime!!!)

2 Likes

Oh No, if I wEre U i would have drugged my sElf to SLeEp

This post really is the embodiment of how this forum has gone to shit.

8 Likes

This forum is doing fine, and you’re in the meme category, really?

2 Likes

Life has gone to shit 3 years ago. All when the fire nation attacked.

I hope nelson adds dab emote to Unturned II

4 Likes

One question… Why

Because… Why not?

1 Like

Thank you! I can dab now!!!

It’s because it’s such a classic and good meme, I cannot even begin to comprehend on why you wouldn’t want a dabbing emote in Unturned II? Are you challenging me and saying that I need to even explain why we need this? Are you actually shitting inside my pants right now?. I can list several reasons why and even give you a little history lesson on dabbing.
It is a simple dance move/gesture that consists of the person dropping there head bent into there arm , the other arm being extended outwards and there both parallel. How can something so simple be so good? - Let me explain.
Early forms of the dab where sighted before the 21st century, dating back as early as 1970 this dance move was seen in “Super sentai tokusatsu superhero” (Later to be localized as power rangers in 1990) They had this dance move, similar to the dab, called the “Sentai move”. Perhaps someone had seen this and decided to do it in modern time, getting it extremely popular, who knows.
Over the course of the years, other shows known as Naruto, Love Live and Detective conan had some sort of dab in said shows. This may have indirectly affected the prime life of the dab.
This dance seem to spike in popularity around in 2014, People have claimed that this dance was invented by “Skippa the Flippa” too.
As you can tell, the dab has a very enriched history and a very simple design, “An individual dropping there head inside of the elbow of one arm while raising the oppsoite arm into the air” Would be the best way to describe this everso-legendary dance.
The reasons that it’s so great isn’t just because it’s a dance, it is the very embodiment of us, of all of us, of humanity. You can use this word/dance to describe so many things. Not to mention. It used to be synonymous with doing small drugs. Specifically ones that are concentrated and vaporized. Of course, since drugs harm people, it’s nice and heartwarming to see the youth take a term like this and make it into something beautiful, that’s why this is the embodiment of our humanity, us humans create good out of the bad, it’s why we outlived a lot of other already extinct species thousands and thousands of years ago. It’s a fundamental concept of life and that’s exactly why the dab should be in Unturned II.
There’s also the fact that why saudi arabia is being invaded by the united states currently, is because they made dabbing illegal. By doing this they rejected there humanity and on a basic level of moral, they deserve it, I am super glad to enlighten you on the supreme topic of dabbing, thank you for your time and goodnight.
Also on a side note: I am personally dissapointed in all of you for not already knowing how balantly obviously good the dab is.

Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRpJk1uERKA

7 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462618490516406272/630998053339267072/justusekits.mp4

5 Likes

Guide for suiciding in unturned

maxresdefault

yeah i know # DO NOT SUICIDE ON THE REAL LIFE BUT ON THE UNTURNED CAN

13 Likes

Commit J out irl

1 Like

Bruh that would be ebic

Instructions unclear, caused thermonuclear war.

Weird flex, but okay.

Fine I’ll make a video

Timed curated dabbing emotes, and you have to purchase them for each specific map you want to have it usable on. :thinking: :thinking:

7 Likes