Halloween Giveaway!

1. well i really like the halloween time of the year because it reminds me of the good old times when we were younger and go door by door to get candy from people. Best times

2. I would like the second option

Good luck to everyone

1 Like

i love to eat candy i want the haunted mummy bundle=)

1 Like

1 my favorite thing about halloween is the candy and trick or treating :smiley:

2 i would like to win option A

1 Like
  1. When Halloween comes around in towns, I like to go trick or treating with my friends on servers.
  2. I want the vampire outfit.
1 Like

(1) What i like about Halloween is the festive ambiance around it, it’s a harmless event that gather people around candies and zombies!

(2) Option B seems nice !

Also : It is watching

2 Likes
  1. there is a lot of things that i love about Halloween and the things that come to the game as Halloween comes closer such as the new outfits!

2 - I would prefer the Blood Sucker Vampire Bundle | Option B

1 Like

I would like to get option A i would really like mythic item, if win it will be my first mythic)

1 Like

1.i like game does event like boss fight with friend its realy funny

2.if i get prize i prefer (option B)

thx for everything

1 Like
  1. As much as i love halloween we don’t really celebrate it all that much in my country but we sure do carve funky faces into pumpkins… as much as i would love to celebrate it and watch everyone wear differing costumes i can just dream of it maybe we will celebrate it properly in the future!

2. I would really like Option A since i really love the look of the mummy dress and i could possibly celebrate halloween in-game in style:)

1 Like

[ 1 ] : I like the Halloween season because in the games you have some funny cosmetics or have some good fun with your friends while scaring each other.I like Halloween cause its an holiday that you celebrate with friends and family and other people.
[ 2 ] : If i win i would like the Option B the Blood Sucker Vampire bundle

1 Like

[ 1 ] : What I like about the Halloween is it makes the game spookier and those pumpkin lights are so spooky.
[ 2 ] : I would like to have Option B if I win.

1 Like

1 : i like halloween on unturned because theres pumpkins and i can make pumpkins lanterns to ambient the enviroment

2 : the option A is a cool option

1 Like

1.My favourite things about halloween is doing a nice pumpkins, yesterday, ive made a Jack o Later in a Unturned zombie face and then some kids took it away from me sadly. But hey, it was a trick afterall, sadly no treat.

2.I would prefer the B option Blood Sucker Vampire bundle, i find it really amazing and its just something i personally love. afterall, having 4 423 hours on the game is nice, i love the game and always will support it. Thank you Nelson for making this amazing game of all time.

1 Like

[1] I love halloween becuase i was born in october and i love halloween candy
[2] I want the mummy bundle
[3] Steam id Is Quanfrm4848

1 Like

sweet or nasty Nalson? Unturned 2 or Haunted Mummy bundle

1 Like
  1. My favourite thing about halloween is doing trick or treat with my friends

2. Option B

1 Like

[1] seeing all the amazing costumes that people make for halloween

[2] Blood Sucker Vampire bundle, Option B

1 Like
  1. i love halloween even because back in the time unturned gave free halloween crates i remember openning them it gave me a lot of goosebumps

2.option b looks reallly really cool

1 Like

[ 1 ] I love the halloween background in main menu. It looks so clean.

[ 2 ] If I would win, I would choose the option B, because I love the Bloodsucker mythical.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

(1) My favorite thing about Halloween is that its socially acceptable to dress up as a cat boy.

(2) {Option A}

1 Like