Halloween Giveaway!

1 I have to say I like the candy in Halloween
2 I’d like to win option 2

1 Like

Halloween got hella candy, hella parties, hella fun
Mummy set would look fire on my character ngl.

1 Like

Алкаш набухался на кладбище, завалился в могилу и уснул. Просыпается ночью, сориентировался, что на кладбище находится.
Смотрит, могильщик могилу копает. Ну, у алкаша настроение хорошее, думает: «Дай-ка я его напугаю». Нашел где-то белую простынь, накинул на голову, подходит к могильщику и страшно так кричит: — УУУУУУ
Могильщиквсем своим видом показывает, что ему до фени и продолжает могилу копать. Алкаш не понял, с другой стороны подошел и еще громче и страшнее: — УУУ-УУУ-УУУ-УУУУУУ
Могильщику опять пофигу.
Алкаш расстроился, повздыхал и пошел к выходу из кладбища, даже простыню скинуть забыл.
Доходит до ворот, уже почти вышел, как вдруг сзади могильщик. Как даст лопатой по башке и спокойно так говорит:
— Гулять — гуляй, а за территорию не выходи…||||||||||||||
The drunk swelled up in the cemetery, fell into the grave and fell asleep. He wakes up at night, got his bearings, what is in the cemetery.
Looks, the gravedigger digs a grave. Well, the drunk is in a good mood, he thinks: “Let me scare him.” He found a white sheet somewhere, threw it over his head, approaches the gravedigger and screams so terribly: — UUUUU
The gravedigger shows with all his appearance that he does not care and continues to dig the grave. The drunk did not understand, on the other hand he came up and even louder and scarier: — UUU-UUU-UUU-UUU
The gravedigger doesn’t care again.
The drunk got upset, sighed and went to the exit of the cemetery, even forgot to throw off the sheet.
He reaches the gate, almost out, when suddenly the gravedigger is behind. As he gives a shovel on the head and calmly says so:
— Walk — walk, but do not go outside the territory…
prize: OPTION AAAAAAAAA
SlipperyLankyGallowaycow-size_restricted

7 Likes

[1] : What I like most about Halloween is the decorations, candy etc…

[ 2 ] : I would like to win [Option A]

1 Like

I love halloween because of all the decorating, costumes, and hanging out with friends!

I would like the Blood Sucker Vampire bundle Option B

1 Like
  1. The best thing about halloween is that it makes you look forward to something and that you get to enjoy time with your friends or family and that you get to really be yourself and enjoy the time you get to be people. ( I used to go trick or treating with my friends but now I can’t as I’ve moved to a completely new country but it’s still fun).

2. Option B would be preferred. (it’s just too good)

1 Like

[ 1 ] : What I love most about Halloween is seeing the creative and interesting outfits people come up and all the themed updates games developer’s release!

[ 2 ] : If i would win i would really like to wear the awesome [Option B] outfit. (-:

1 Like

1 the best thing about haloween is vandalism 2 i want prize b

1 Like

Hello, if i dindt post comment in right place please correct me.

1.I like Halloween because it has a nice atmosphere purplish colors ,playing with friends on spooky night and have fun!

1. I would like to win option B because it looks cool to look like vampire!
1 Like

hello i realy like the vampire set. my steam name is The_Wipe hope i get it

1 Like

What I like most about Halloween is the enjoy of decorating your house and giving away candy to visitors. It becomes a hobby to decorate your house.

Preferably [Option A].

2 Likes

(1) İ love hallowen cause it’s fun to scare people and the atmosphere is very nice

(2) Option A is so good<3

1 Like

1: What I like the most about Halloween is the candy (they are always better when you get then from someone else)
2: I would love to have option B

Actually now that I think about it, I would be fine with either (A or B)
Forgot to mention the the experience is also a enjoyable part of Halloween and the fun of going from neighbourhood to neighbourhood and knocking on doors to get candy is very fun.

1.Free candy
2. ı would like to win option B

1 Like

1.The new years coming and i just would like to leave this year behind

2.İ would like option b because cape

1 Like
  1. I Like Halloween because of scary costumes, updates in games, and little kids with buckets full of candies.
  2. I’d like to win option A because I like mumias they are very mystical and scary
1 Like

1-I love Halloween. Scary costumes and candies!
It would be great if there was a scary boss in Untunred.
Finally, vampires are so cool.

2-My choice is option b.

Note=i really like vampires.

6 Likes

No. 1) The halloween update for unturned looks really good, the design is outstanding in my opinion
No. 2) I prefer option B but either one works.

The halloween is close and is spooky time may come sow some scream well have and de events they will have happy halloween have a good nigth if you can sleep :slight_smile: .

1. y will like option A becaus momys are scary xd
  1. I really like halloween updates in Unturned because on map Russia the NPCs on Liberator have halloween outfits, i really like them and some on them inspires me to buy them.

2. I presonally like more mummys so i will go for option A.

Steam ID: Steam Community :: Smart gorilla🦍

I wish everyone good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like