Halloween Giveaway!

1.) I live in Russia and I don’t know what a real Halloween is, but in movies and games it looks so bright and colorful that it immerses me in the atmosphere of Europe, in this vibe of horror and sweet candies :3 I would really like to visit the States of America and Feel these Halloween emotions for yourself.
2.) option A

1-I Halloween is the perfect holiday, plus these outfits are super good in my opinion:

2-option b.

2 Likes
  1. in love with sweets 2. B option

[ 1 ] Çok iyi bir cadılar bağramı inşallah bana cıkar burdan herkeze şans diliyorum
[ 2 ] : (Option B) ben bunu seçiyorum

2 Likes
  1. Best part about Halloween is all the haunted houses and other attractions that show up during the month.

2. I prefer Option A

1 Like

I love the halloween update, running around as a plague doctor and scaring kids telling them i have the cure is lovely, option a looks amazing btw!

1 Like

1 - What i like the most about Halloween because of game changes and i like go to strangers house and ask for candy’s
2 - Option B

Yipee! Spooktober is gonna be sick this year and I’ve got unturned to top it off.
I love the spooky themes about halloween and how a lot of games get in on the holiday too. Halloween is just my favorite holiday in general
Option B!

1 Like

Today i celebrated my b day and i am 15 now some one gave me a unturned Halloween skin

option B

1.I love halloween cause of scaring other people is very funny

1. Option B

[ 1 ] : What I like the most about Halloween is the changes in the games, because in my homeland they don’t celebrate this holiday. Yes in general, Ukraine is not up to Halloween now))

[ 2 ] : Would like to win [Option B] or an autograph on a Steam profile from Nelson

1 Like

1.What I love about Halloween is the fact of dressing up as what you like the most, going outside and seeing everything adorned with that theme

2.option b, the truth is that I like the effect of the bats more than that of the skulls.

1 Like
  1. I love Halloween because of the fun parties that take place and that there are costume battles, ITS HALLOWEEN

2. Option A <3

1 Like

I like halloween so much! Especially , my favorite thing in Halloween is yummy candies !!!

I would prefer [Option B] set, love it

1 Like
  1. I like halloween because of the candys they are really sweet and good :chocolate_bar: :candy: :lollipop:

2. I prefer [Option B] its really good

1 Like

I like the scary themes in the gaming world. Also the vampire set would be nice. Thanks for making such a awesome game!

1 Like
  1. Although I don’t have Halloween in my country, but I like the festive atmosphere in games. But from relatives living in the USA, I heard that they decorate the house in honor of Halloween and give out candy.
  2. Option A
1 Like
  1. Halloween is not just a great way to have fun, but also a great way to test your creativity.
  2. Option A
1 Like

[ 1 ] : In Ukraine, we dont celebrate Halloween, but i love Haloween costumes and i like events in games like that.

[ 2 ] Would prefer the Blood Sucker Vampire Bundle [Option B]

1 Like

1 : what i like the most abt halloween is candy ! i really like hallowen candy idk why

2 : i like to win option (b)

gl guys

1 Like