Having a problem with decals that previously worked

I did move the decal’s PNG file after creating the decal, but I re-imported the image after that, also here’s the image itself, in case that helps
orbweaver_large

EDIT: Have the clothes too, they may be breaking it

Oh I didn’t see your edit there, It’s fine, you tried to help, and maybe a new unity version will fix it

I wasn’t able to recreate your issue on the current Unity version used by the game. I used the same .DAT file configuration that you provided.

For reference, what’s the file path for one of your items look like? E.g., the Biohazard Top.

Do your other items also work when you don’t include a .unity3d file for them?

I have the top in the masterbundle folder I created

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unturned\Maps\Leafdown\Bundles\Leafdown\Items\Shirts\Biohazard_Leafdown_Top

and since the decal didint work at all I moved it back to where I orginally had it

and I don’t have a .unity3d for any other items, just the decal

EDIT:
Whoops, actually I moved it to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unturned\Maps\Leafdown\Bundles\Objects\Decal\Leafdown_Decal_Company

I also used these tutorials for the decal and clothing, in case they’re out of date

I’ll try re-making the decal from scratch (unity wise) and see if that fixes it

It’s still giving an error…

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unturned\Maps\Leafdown\Bundles\Leafdown\Objects\Decal\Leafdown_Decal_Company
EDIT:
I recorded a video of the decal creation, and will attach it when google drive is ready
Nevermind, It’s too big

With the previous location, it looks like the file paths between Unity and your game files are not the same. You seem to have skipped a folder named “Leafdown”). It should have worked if you moved it into:

...\Bundles\Leafdown\Objects\Medium\Furniture\Leafdown_Decal_Company

With the new location, it looks like you may have made a typo (in the '“Decals” folder name):

...\Bundles\Leafdown\Objects\Decals\Leafdown_Decal_Company

You should double-check that your file paths are identical between Unity and your game files.

I forgot the S on decals, after adding it back it works perfectly fine
Thanks for spending your time helping me find a typo!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.