Home-brewed alcohol

the whole thing. why would you need to brew alcohol. why not just have a rain collector or a well

for the love of god this is a month old thread

it’d prevent the water from going bad and let it keep for longer
kind of why they invented alcohol in the first place

for areas without rain. also it might make you warmer and be used as a crafting ingredient for medicines, to use for medicinal purposes

water doesn’t go bad. drinking alcohol and medical alcohol are two different things.

I tried drinking our local pond water once and I can say that it did went bad. /s

the water was bad the second it hit the pond floor. Lets hope in a zombie Apocalypse you don’t store your water in the local pond.

water does go bad. at least water from wells or “rain collectors”.
bacteria can grow in the water.
bottled water would be immune to this, however making alcohol could prove better in the long run.

drinking alcohol can become contaminated just as easily as water. there is not enough alcohol in beer or wine to kill off bacteria. You would need to brew a very high concentration of alcohol for it to actually be germ free which wouldnt be fun or healthy to drink.

normal bacteria cannot survive in alcohol. I initially thought about this as well to give you warmth and energy, as well as quicker regeneration perhaps.
and yes, medicinal alcohol and drinking alcohol are different things. but i wasn’t solely talking about drinking alcohol

for myself, I found an alternative solution) I distil the alcohol myself at home, bought a distiller https://stills-moonshine.com/ And now I do a very high-quality liquor for spiritual meetings with friends

I think you already told us how to brewed your homemade abomination cocktail my dude.

1 Like

Is he trying to convert us to do these “spiritual meetings with friends”?

I don’t think that Unturned is meant for kids. I think it’s just to appeal to everyone.

That’s what he meant by “kids game”. He meant that it will be for everyone like 3.0 pretty much was.

I mean, you’re technically correct…

Wodka is best drink.

Alcohol would make sense as makeshift desinfectant if a mechanic existed that would make dirty open wounds make you more susceptible to getting infected by pathogens and falling ill (if infections in that sense become a thing). You could disinfect your wound, but it would heal a bit slower (like it does in real life). Also drinking.

Alcohol also purges radiation from the body, in small amounts.

Are you suggesting that for the game or giving unsourcrced medical advice?

He’s a russkie, what do you think? /s.

Cossacks vodka is the best kind of alcohol for that use.