How does one get a car demo key without being a big youtuber?

So i have a little over 700h in unturned and bought a lot of items + gold to support the game, does anyone know other requirements to get it or do you have to be a youtuber like melikebigboom to try it cuz it looks fun af to just mess around and i know that the demo only includes a car and a small road but still snow cool af ._.

You just have to be a community member recognized by the community and nelson for being a… well… community member. Anyone can have 700 hours in a game but its a whole other thing to participate directly in the community. Its most likely that the next big test will either be another closed test for combat or a larger one for gold members (i think i read that in a devlog somewhere, someone fact check me) I do not have a key and probably won’t get one because my direct contributions to the community aren’t that large besides server hosting and a couple workshop projects. I mainly just hang out here with everyone and thats enough for me even though I would love to directly support the game with testing. Long story short, Just be here with the community and make some cool contributions. Keep in mind if your reason for being in the community is wanting a key, you are here for the wrong reasons.

7 Likes

aight m88 thx

come on buddy,

one more clip,

RIGHT IN THE HEAD

NO DON’T DO IT, YOU HAVE SO MUCH LEFT AHEAD.
actually nah do it

I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT NOMORE

ITS THE SAME QUESTION EVERYTIME

bod

ITS OKAY ITS JUST MISINFORMED RANDOS, YOU CAN TAKE IT FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE, WE ARE ALMOST THROUGH THIS.
listen, we just have to avoid user influxs.

Funny cause he didn’t get one (not that he necessarily wanted one tho)

Aside from that I think that 3/4 of the players that got one aren’t big youtubers, so not really that representative.

yeah and then theirs the combat demo

fuck this

im putting down all keys threads

1 Like

Isn’t this topic supposed to be in Unturned II category?

I kinda do wish key threads were banned entirely, these get so annoying.

2 Likes

it felt like a shitpost so i decided not to put it in 4.0 category

1 do you know what a shitpost is?
2 if it was a shitpost it would go in memes.

hol up, but i thought forum regs got keys, so like wheres me key :frowning_face:

Image result for marzipan city police department

According to all known laws of Forum regs,
Nobody gives a shit if you own a key or not

i mean i have like 300 hours but thats because i got permabanned for hacking so i had to make a new account lol

i haven’t touched 3.0 in like a year, but i got the a key after emailing nelson once and being active on this forum for a month.

so i can say for certain its not about youtube

but he’s not currently giving out keys as i understand it, so you missed your shot. at least until next time.

welp i did send him a email when the demo came out but no answer ._.

1 Like

yeah i wonder why

[a][a][a][a] why