How Long Does It Take Nelson to Make a Devlog?

Bar Graph:

Line Graph (With Trend Line)

Data:

I am not drawing any conclusions from the data, just thought it was interesting.

34 Likes

The first vehicle devlog was almost a year ago :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

big brain charts

1 Like

And soon there will be zombies of some sort.

Tada

1 Like

Interesting to see visualized. Thanks for sharing! Devlog #026 should be ready for September 27th with an initial version of Horde mode fully playable which has lead to a bigger gap.

37 Likes

I’m hoping that it’ll possibly have a few buildings using the desired style for UII so that I can gather a few ideas for a project of mine. Aiming to start a prototype with placeholders so that I can transition it to the game as time goes on and more content/features come out.

1 Like

I know of someone quite happy about that :pirate_flag2:

6 Likes

Devlog and a Kanye West album on the same day :thinking: couldn’t get better

2 Likes

A Devlog on the same day that William the Conqueror set sail for England back in 1066.

1 Like

Recategorized to #meta:miscellaneous,

I would argue this post more closely fits the description of “…feedback on the SDG Blog.” than it does the description of #unturned-4:u4-discussion, (“Make suggestions, give feedback, report bugs, and otherwise just discuss the game”) or that of any other category.

1 Like

Zombies should become exponencially stronger and faster with each wave to make it a smooth and not too hardcore experience. Maybe even with a leaderboard the top waves survived.

Really looking forward for this Devlog and the upcoming ones this year, cant wait for the first playable version of survival multiplayer.

5 Likes

Very interesting

2 Likes

Zombies…

1 Like

Is it gonna be zombies? Or a naked army of T-posing people lul. Either one would be scary

1 Like

keep up the gudd wurk uwu

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.