I love the devkit!

The devkit is great! You remember my map, right?

Well, thanks to Devkit, now it’s all gone! I even saved TWO backups, but both dont help!! I sure love the devkit!

Thanks, Devkit! My map looks so much better now!

And when I say none of it remains, I MEAN NONE OF IT!!! This didn’t kill my inspiration to make maps at all. I’m totally not going to quit with this dying art form!

1 Like

well rip lmao

well rip lmao

well rip lmao

well rip lmao

lmao well rip

well rip lmao

feelsbadman

Sorry this is definitely a late reply. Is this after trying to run the upgrade tools on an existing map or your backups of a devkit map got screwed too?

6 Likes

I tried to run the terrain upgrade kit (and it worked) but it didn’t allow me to put the terrain materials down, so I decided to drag the backup file I copied in, and that one got screwed up. And it’s also in part due to me, because i dragged and dropped instead of copied and pasted.

also sorry for being super passive aggressive i was suuuper angry when that happened

1 Like

If the game was loading a mix of the old files from the backup and the newly converted files that’s probably why. If you removed the new files and just used the backup files it should work. If you had 8 materials on the landscape with the old landscape still turned on that’s probably why it didn’t seem to be working.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.