We already know 4.0 is supposed to be mega cool survival game. But generating revenue is always cool, because idk something something necessary evil.
not gonna bother making a quality post. just a few polls for what you think.
- If 4.0 had cosmetic clothes for characters, they should have any theme or crazy looks as they do in 3.0
- 4.0 cosmetics should strictly make sense to the survival theme, nothing flashy, nothing crazy like spacesuits or snakes.
- 4.0 Weapon skins can exist, so long as Nelson intentionally over-saturates them like he did in 3.0 so they can’t be used for an advantage
- 4.0 Weapon skins can exist, so long as they fit the survival theme (No futuristic hypertech crap or etc)
- 4.0 Weapon skins can be just like 3.0, because dont fix something if it aint broke
- Nelson should continue implementing special cosmetics (Such as the colored berets) for special players in 4.0
- Nelson should stop the practice of special cosmetics
throwback to my emblem idea for easy advertising and another fresh poll
For a brief explaination, certain clothes (or all clothes) in the game would have designated areas for emblems to show up, such as on the shoulders, or like the country flags we have in 3.0 now. This poll is about how emblems should be implemented. How should we obtain them? use them? create them?
- -No emblems at all
- -Purchasable emblems via the Steam Market (Emblem-Packs or Individual Emblems for sale)
- -Preset emblems
- -Preset emblems /w a DLC that unlocks more emblems (just like gold in 3.0 unlocks more faces)
- -Lootable in-game emblem patches
- -Emblem editor with full control and customization
- -Emblem editor with limited options and or colors
- -Emblems that can be curated and voted to be in the game
Some people are talking about game-mode specific cosmetics. Would you be ok with cosmetics in other modes like Arena, so long as they aren’t in survival?