I'm Sorry For Asking This

Im Sorry for asking this but i just really want to know this, people might call me inpatient or worse but…

What are the requirements to get a code for unturned 2?? Just wanting too know too see if i can get access asap

2 Likes

Be a regular on the SDG Forums at the Start of a new wave, or contribute to 3.x in a major way.

15 Likes

May i have some examples of how i can contribute?

2 Likes

Ha Ha I Will Have The Key Soon

4 Likes

How??? XD u joined 5 hours ago

3 Likes

Soon = Great Distance I Am Working On It Hahhhaahhaa I Am Soon To Be You Tuber And Map MakerHaHaha

4 Likes

Make a Curated map, be a popular Unturned Youtuber, be a popular Modder, or get a few Skins into the game.

2 Likes

I can model so im bad at that, I get bad frame rate in the Map maker, I tried to be a youtuber but im its just luck based, I can probably make some skins but they wont be good like many soo thats not an option i guess XD imma keep typing on the forums

2 Likes

Probably your best bet to just try the forums.

3 Likes

Just wait for the official first public release, it’s not like you can do much things now in the private betas.

7 Likes

yeah… i don’t think people realize how empty the beta actually is

5 Likes

You don’t.
Though seriously. You have to be a meaningful addition to the community. Just spamming out random posts will only make everyone hate you.

Regular is a good goal to aim for but it’s not a guarantee. There are people who aren’t regulars but still have gotten keys because they are a meaningful addition to the community who over all make it grow.

9 Likes

I do just the thing is i want to see if i can find some bugs on the game so it dont have a bad rep like bethesda

2 Likes

Thats because keys are limited so that means not everyone can get one so we just have to wait for the wave.

2 Likes

like i said in the response before i just wanna try to find bugs

2 Likes

i can hand you the info

2 Likes

No? Nelson can request how many keys he wants whenever he wants.
Amount is not a problem

4 Likes

wait did you got one key m8 ?

2 Likes

I have my ways c:

4 Likes

I know that now, but he does a limited amount soo… that’s why I said limit amount

1 Like