Inventory Concept Images for Unturned 4.x

I had spent a time doing this concept for Unturned 4.0. This is based in what I would like, and if you guys want me to change or adapt something, comment below.
There is 5 special slots for placing Map, GPS, compass and maybe other things. It would be nice if this was the “new” Bottom storage, just for placing small items like those, because placing a log in your pants doesn’t make any sense to me(I know there is a police bottom storage, my fault).
I moved some elements in an attempt to make inventory look better, looks good to me ¯_(ツ)_/¯.
I’ve made 2 color themes, and there’s how it looks.

(my english is rusty, sorry)
There is some images I used and recorted, and some prints of photoshop: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TarhPy9vVNnAOakwWxmW3aDxnE4P87XU

18 Likes

[a fair compliment]

7 Likes

the font could be better, but the rest is pretty cool

2 Likes

nice photoshop

3 Likes

Is it a good dea to flip the 3.0 screen? Nearby should be on the right. I mean, that’s just what I’m used to. But since it’s still Unturned, wouldn’t it be confusing?

Anywho, the icons of the items need a bit more detail to fit the Unreal Engine model style

Many survival games use nearby in the left side, and storage on the right, i made this based on them. About the icons, only nelson could remake them, cause I can’t

1 Like

instead of making the 5 slots the bottom storage, they could be the hands storage and clothes in general could just hold less stuff
just a thought

1 Like

This would make sense assuming that you’d theoretically be able to wear more clothing in 4.x than Unturned 3 anyways. However, I wonder how temperature systems, weight(?), and other stuff could affect your clothing setup. :thinking:

1 Like

Look at you hands. They don’t have a storage right?
Cloths could just have less storage, but unturned would require a wheight system, cause, like I said, you can’t carry a generator in your shirt
But I can change this concept like you guys want, just say what you want

You guys mean something like that?

I’ve also made a dual wielding concept, that’s what i got:
Sem Título-1Sem Título-2

4 Likes

When there’s a possibility of use 2 guns, it shows a “shadow” in the 1 slot(dual wielding only happens in the 1 slot of course), and when you equip them, it shows 2 guns in the same slot.

1 Like

Dual-wielding being restricted to your primary/larger weapon slot exclusively would kinda defeat the purpose most of the time, wouldn’t it? I feel as though it’d make more sense to either fully commit and require a one-handed weapon in both slots, or be lenient and allow it via the secondary slot.

Really, it depends on how dual-wielding is going to be balanced and how Nelson is wanting it to be utilized.

2 Likes

If the akimbo became op, alow it only in primary slot, if it is balanced, allow it in both

Look at you hands. They don’t have a storage right?

ask 3.0 my dude

Cloths could just have less storage, but unturned would require a wheight system, cause, like I said, you can’t carry a generator in your shirt

okay but

1. nelson has expressed an interest in reimplementing weight into 4.x’s inventory system
  2. if you can’t fit it in there anyways, what would weight do? :thinking:

Special slots for navigation and other things reminds me of something else…

Which is this game?

Actually, my inspirations was rpg games like pw

nice but players could also pick diiferent types of the inventory

1 Like

I fell that this would be so messy, and would require a lot o work from nelson, but “nothing’s off the table”

This looks so good! I really like the style and the positioning :blush:

1 Like