Is there anything you would really like to see in Unturned II?

For me personally it would be more quests and different factions, as well as an interactive AI system that can pose a higher threat to the player.

4 Likes

mosin dp28

mosin dp28

11 Likes

We already have that in Unturned I. It’s on the France map and it’s called the Karus, I think.

1 Like

It’s not like there won’t be things from Unturned in Unturned II.

3 Likes

Lol I forget that sometimes. The other way around will be true also

1 Like

I want to see the sportshot I like it because of its high damage.

2 Likes

And high fire rate

A high fire rate of what exactly?

it’s

it’s like you didn’t look at the picture

3 Likes

I would love that with the new survival and craft mechanics, players would build their own server villages, it would be interesting to see items exchange, new agricultural mechanics as well as animal mechanics, it will be possible to ride horses in the future, produce ammunition. of various caliber and etc., I have a feeling that batteries, ammunition and fuel will be the main trade items.

I think that’s a great idea! In Unturned I they clearly forgot what would be rare in a Zombie apocalypse. It is too easy to get loads of guns, ammo, military clothes, etc. This stuff should be much rarer, and there should be a larger emphasis on makeshift items!

1 Like

I hope to see a hardcore survival game, where almost anything the player is going to do, he needs to think twice, like taking an antibiotic or applying a morphine.

1 Like

Olimpic arms 93 or 98 :slight_smile:

Tanks,Aircraft carriers that can move,submarines,Helicopters,more planes.

Scary atmosphere, actually scary turned that are not only humanoid zombies, but spider-like creatures and other nightmare material. I’d like a horror survival game, tbh.

1 Like

Friendly people
But we all know it’s not gonna happen

1 Like

A first aid system where wounds take time to heal and you cant use a medkit and reload your magazines and go back into the action.

Beach related items and swimming related items like pool noodles, Beach balls, Floating rings (could act as vehicles similar to how the bike acts in 3.0), Goggles and maybe even the ability to take the umbrellas from the beach and use them as weapons similar to spears.

The thing about this is, when you shoot the projectile spawns further then the model, which means you could miss stuff if there up close
(i think it would also mean that you can shoot through walls)

1 Like