Looping Roads

Now, Don’t Make That Mistake Again, Just Keep The Unturned Roads Connected.

1 Like

wth are you talking about.

I think he means by better intersections.

Er… what mistake?

loopy1
loopy2

This?

noloop

You don’t like this? well… I guess you have to back-up the car to turn around I guess. Or drive off-road.
That’s how the map was designed. It’s not like it’s a feature worth suggesting imo.
Yeah GTA suffers from the “I can’t turned the car to align with the road design GOD HELP ME.” caribo aswell.

This is extremely confusing. Do you appeal the idea or are you not?

5 Likes

no looping roads = Canada map :thinking:

Haha, say again.

Sayagain

2 Likes

ya know, someone needs to get canada, and rework it so it fits modern unturned, and feels more apocalyptic XD

Is this even a suggestion? It’s already in Unturned 3x. I feel like this is something we’d see in a notepad doc named “pine ridge important things” on Nelson’s desktop.

This isn’t even a mistake and more of your personal design preference

6 Likes

Here’s an example, Where charlottetown’s roads take to?

i take it as a mistake

It’s not a necessity for map design. The dev/map maker makes their own choice whether they want to include it or not.

it’s just a suggestion to make the game a better game

Looping roads don’t automatically make a game better. There are countless things that go into “good” map design, and things such as looping roads can be either beneficial or detrimental. It all depends on the intentional feel of the map and how it should play out, for what purpose.

Looping roads dont make the game a better game. Now if you mean, roads which dont end abruptly (like in charlette town) then sure, but a road that loops the whole map is: ugly, unrealistic, and detrimental to the game.

Non looping roads makes everywhere feel further away.

Which could be better for a survival feel. (I guess)

You have yet to provide a reason as to why you think that.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.